Videos from the Last ever Ram @ The End (Just Uploaded)

If you didnt go to The End you just didnt know. These vids are wicked but you had to be there that night to really understand how special it was.

I didn't go sadly but i share the same view with regards to World Dance @ Lydd Airport.

vids and recordings dont do certain nights justice. and that last ram at the end is one of those nights. another would be his 4 hour set at the end. fucking hell...

whats a night to never forget andy was ridiculous the end will never be the same havnt been back since its re opened as the den?....... best ram night ever.

Yeah every man who was at that night had their cams and phones out... anybody got vids stashed away load em up.. big big night... still remember it clearly!

by the way been to the den a couple of times now,... its exactly the same.... i guarantee if they put up a digustingly sick line up is would be exactly the same as before... forget the 'its not the same' shit.. i saw silkie quest on a tiny dubstep night and it was sick... put andy back there trust it would be banging.... doubt theyd play there though thats the thing

by the way been to the den a couple of times now,... its exactly the same.... i guarantee if they put up a digustingly sick line up is would be exactly the same as before... forget the 'its not the same' shit.. i saw silkie quest on a tiny dubstep night and it was sick... put andy back there trust it would be banging.... doubt theyd play there though thats the thing

It wouldnt be the same at all.

Yeah the fixtures and fittings may not have changed but the vibe and energy you got on those Ram nights were one of a kind. If you tried to it again it would just seem a bit synthetic

and i am still yearning for the this andy c still almost ONE YEAR ON its the ONE THING IN MY LIFE that bugs me, if any man in the wide wide world has it i beg u share the love

im not talking about the physical appearance etc... go to the den on a wednesday night for the dubstep/house and you will still realise it has mad vibes to it... i live 5 mins from the end used to go the whole time.. it didnt 'feel' any diff going in to the den for 1st time. i thought the same as you, go there and you will realise.... the thing is if you tried to pull off another ram lineup (which would never happen) i agree it would feel superificial. but its still a good venue, still has energy so i reckon they could easily plant another good dnb lineup in there and it would be heavy.

maybe

but the last ram was the last time i went to the end. i got invited to a night at the den but i refused to go as i wanna leave my last memory of a legendary venue as an amazing one.

Its more than just the club, its the memories i have of the end, the good times and nights i went to

Just watched these video's again, brought a smile back to my face! I remember being in the crowd going mental to every mix, easily the best night I've ever been to. Andy was on fire, untouchable that night!! Still get goosebumps watching it back.

Ram nights have never been the same again, lost that special vibe it had when it was at The End.

Anyway, watching it has fufilled my nostalgic urge.

Back
Top Bottom