Victims of Hurricane Katrina need your help!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Having just been in America, the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Katrina has had a powerful effect on me. While there I donated towards aiding the American Red Cross help people all over the Gulf Coast. So if you have any spare money, please donate it by clicking the image below, no matter how small the donation. Although there is a $5.00 (~£2.77) minimum :teeth:

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
sdm said:
Having just been in America, the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Katrina has had a powerful effect on me. While there I donated towards aiding the American Red Cross help people all over the Gulf Coast. So if you have any spare money, please donate it by clicking the image below, no matter how small the donation. Although there is a $5.00 (~£2.77) minimum :teeth:

Thank you in advance :)

are they taking the piss? a minimum donation for a charity, what a joke

jordash said:
are they taking the piss? a minimum donation for a charity, what a joke
I would imagine that's to cover any charges or admin fees by the card payment services used.

yo lemme tell you like dis cuz... america manz iz pussyo dema nah deal with the ark side rebelz me ah deal with yes. . manz in pretected areaz nah speek nah gwan me no hook me no skin ya erd man terrorist bad man dem the taliban seen. bin laden me fokin bredtrin 2005. twin towerz businezz. pentagon businezz. we ah deal with yes. fock america seen. criminal mastermindz n shit

Back
Top Bottom