vick vega- bad dreams

vickvega

Mr. Blonde
VIP Junglist
new tunage on myspace -all feedback is welcome
baddreampic.jpg

DARK DEEP HEAVY'ness. is the tune finished man or do you cut 'em short for the 'space? nice tune tho. for me, the track i most prefer is misanthropes, awesome tune that.:)

As usual Vick, this is the sickness man. Nice and crazy. Did you read my post about that Polygon tune mate? I got it for you, if you are on AIM let me know and i will send it over!

ez mate, nice spooky intro likin that filtered reece teasing, i think maybe u could build the tension up a bit more up to the drop?

dark once its dropped, only other suggestion would be to get more fills on the beat to get it to roll more i'm sure u'll sort those out as its a wip

lots of little edits keepin it interesting throughout, good work :D

sounding sick so far man - big ups! :twisted::not_worth

i like the intro, its just insanely dark. not ma cuppa tea but its well made.

the drums are friggin mental

thanks fellas cheers for the time and the listen
@ KETZ i had some fills and other elements in there but took em out i just like that clean sound these drums are kickin -ya feel me mang

Heavy tune bro! :rinsed:
Nice reece too.
Drums seem really loud though, but I am listening in headphones.
Keep it up! (y)

thanks fellas cheers for the time and the listen
@ KETZ i had some fills and other elements in there but took em out i just like that clean sound these drums are kickin -ya feel me mang

yeah defo man gives it that harder edged feel that way eh, that ones just down to personal pref i know u know ur stuff bro big ups!!

mos def bro always down to do the colab
wot u usin ?
im a reason rewire with abelton man myself
hit me up and let me know
cheers for the listen

Back
Top Bottom