Vicious Circle - Snorkel

i have got the worst headache after last nights antic and i really wasnt in the mood to listen to dnb, or anything for that matter, but this tune is stinky like a bin mans cuff

This was the last I heard about their LP (which was rumored to be canceled/not coming out on their label):

Im not entirely sure where some of you guys are getting your information from re "the distributors deciding the album is not good enough to release" or "the tracks not having enough impact on the dancefloor" or "not having enough dj support". This is the scenario. There has never been a problem finding a distibutor - we secured a p & d deal for our own label for as soon as we decided the album was ready for a release. We have, however, agreed with renegade hardware that releasing the album on their label makes much more sense than doing it ourselves as it is an established imprint and can run the label side of things far better than we could ever imagine. At this point in time we are resigned to the fact that we are producers and will leave the label-management side of things to those who can do it well. We have therefore emabarked on a new batch of fresh material for the album because, as you guys have pointed out, some of the material earmarked for the album is almost 2 years old. That is not to say the likes of Rollers Convention will not see a release. An album sampler will drop the first week of February, followed by a 3piece vinyl release at the end of the month. This will be accompanied by a double CD, one with the album tracks and one including back catalogue favourites from ourselves an Universal Project. All the tracks will also be available for mp3 download. This is the first time i (simon) have ever posted anything on this site but thought i should set the record straight.

We also have a 12 forthcoming on Quarantine, a track called "Mutiny" featuring on the mixed artist album on rh, a remix of Phace and Chooks "Sculptured" and are currently completing the second side to a 12 with Nocturnal on Shogun.

I hope this clears things up.

Almost forgot - Vicious Circle & Nocturnal - Operation Index (Revolution Records) out very soon :)

This was the last I heard about their LP (which was rumored to be canceled/not coming out on their label):

Im not entirely sure where some of you guys are getting your information from re "the distributors deciding the album is not good enough to release" or "the tracks not having enough impact on the dancefloor" or "not having enough dj support". This is the scenario. There has never been a problem finding a distibutor - we secured a p & d deal for our own label for as soon as we decided the album was ready for a release. We have, however, agreed with renegade hardware that releasing the album on their label makes much more sense than doing it ourselves as it is an established imprint and can run the label side of things far better than we could ever imagine. At this point in time we are resigned to the fact that we are producers and will leave the label-management side of things to those who can do it well. We have therefore emabarked on a new batch of fresh material for the album because, as you guys have pointed out, some of the material earmarked for the album is almost 2 years old. That is not to say the likes of Rollers Convention will not see a release. An album sampler will drop the first week of February, followed by a 3piece vinyl release at the end of the month. This will be accompanied by a double CD, one with the album tracks and one including back catalogue favourites from ourselves an Universal Project. All the tracks will also be available for mp3 download. This is the first time i (simon) have ever posted anything on this site but thought i should set the record straight.

We also have a 12 forthcoming on Quarantine, a track called "Mutiny" featuring on the mixed artist album on rh, a remix of Phace and Chooks "Sculptured" and are currently completing the second side to a 12 with Nocturnal on Shogun.

Almost forgot - Vicious Circle & Nocturnal - Operation Index (Revolution Records) out very soon :)

If/when this album drops it's going to be one I'll be looking out for. I've been waiting for it for a couple of years now. Hurry up guys :)

wow this tune is some old school tech step style dirtyness.

can't believe the album hasn't come out! was taking so long I lost interest ages ago. Kind of amazing that it STILL isn't out and by the sounds of things... well, I'm still skeptical this will be out when they are saying it will be. Apparently VC sucks at releasing LPs but they do it big with their tunes for sure.

there is some big news in this post!

hell yes. this is sickening. release info pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. i havent read all that, no time. someone just put a date! or N/A

108h3m9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom