Vicious-Beats : You're Messing My Mojo

on my system, the bass is a little overwhelming. the drums sound a bit sharp, lots of high end. i think its a good start, has a lot of energy. keep at it...

Lot's of good bits man. Don't like the snare (bit noisy, bit splat). Don't like the panning on the lead, try spreading it instead? The kick could maybe come a couple of db up in the mix. Or maybe just reduce the lead a tad.
But over-all, I love it. You could make this into a killer tune with a bit more work.

on my system, the bass is a little overwhelming. the drums sound a bit sharp, lots of high end. i think its a good start, has a lot of energy. keep at it...

Ha I already reduced it lol, kind of hard to tell for me my 'setup' basically consists of a laptop, cans and my index finger. Must get around to using my pc and get some monitors.

Lot's of good bits man. Don't like the snare (bit noisy, bit splat). Don't like the panning on the lead, try spreading it instead? The kick could maybe come a couple of db up in the mix. Or maybe just reduce the lead a tad.
But over-all, I love it. You could make this into a killer tune with a bit more work.

Made a last minute decision to layer another snare in, might have to take it back out again. You're bang on the money about the panning too lol. Must start using the stereo spreader - its staring me right in face anyway. Actually brought the lead up higher than I had it after listening to it through other speakers (ok it was my phones speakers so probably shouldn't have trusted them).

Cheers for the comments. Hanging on every word on this forum at the minute, love it, any criticism welcome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom