#Vibes4Miles every last Fri of the month at Vibe Bar, Brick Lane

Uncle Dugs

#Vibes4Miles at the Vibe Bar in Brick Lane is my brand new monthly night starting on January 25th and every last Friday of the month thereafter....

All kinda music not just oldskool / jungle, if its got a vibe it will get played with guests popping in from all different genres of music each month,, gonna be drawing on all my resources and calling in plenty of favours to get some toppa top artists passing through...

The 1st one coincides with my birthday to so its gonna be double good (aka double messy)

Hope to see you all over there guys :)

*******************NEWS FLASH*************************

Right.. Who wants to play the opening set at the launch night of #Vibes4Miles at the Vibe Bar on Friday January 25th then...????

Submit your mixes (30 mins maximum please) to us at mixes4miles@gmail.com

Any genre, as long as its got a vibe about it you got a chance of winning the set,, house, hardcore, dubstep, jungle, soul, reggae, dnb, disco, mixed genre etc etc you decide..

Good luck guys....

NEWSPAPER.jpg

Last edited:
*******************NEWS FLASH*************************

Right.. Who wants to play the opening set at the launch night of #Vibes4Miles at the Vibe Bar on Friday January 25th then...????

Submit your mixes (30 mins maximum please) to us at mixes4miles@gmail.com

Any genre, as long as its got a vibe about it you got a chance of winning the set,, house, hardcore, dubstep, jungle, soul, reggae, dnb, disco, mixed genre etc etc you decide..

Good luck guys....

#Vibes4Miles at the Vibe Bar in Brick Lane launches this Friday 25th Jan and every last Friday of the month after....

Dealing strictly in good vibes, no pricks allowed within a mile of us...!!!

£5 on the door, 8pm-1am, all kinda styles of music all designed to make you have a good time, remember its a party not a rave, happy smiley people only....!!

Sorted...!!

Back
Top Bottom