#Vibes4Miles at Vibe Bar, Brick Lane, Fri 22nd Feb

Uncle Dugs

My new monthly party #Vibes4Miles returns to the Vibe Bar in Brick Lane on Friday 22nd February..

After the success of the 1st #V4M in January they have moved us downstairs to the main bar with the Funktion1 sound system....!!!

In case you dont know about this night let me just quickly put you in the picture,,, Its a mixture of music from rave - jungle - dnb - reggae - rare groove - pop - ukg - pretty much anything with a vibe, hence the name #Vibes4Miles...

I do stress that it aint a rave its a party so please dont come expecting to hear cutting edge brand new ground breaking ryddims cos you aint gonna get that...

Its strictly feel good music to put a smile on your face.. Its a Brick Lane, Friday night, on the piss, get ya vibe on kinda way of thinking..

Resident DJ's are myself and DJ Phantasy with monthly guests passing through plus monthly competition winners dealing with the warm up...

If you want to play at one of our nights please get ya mixes into us at mixes4miles@gmail.com once again please remember its a party not a rave so dont send us DnB/Jungle mixes,, think more along the lines of house party in a club ;)

Facebook event page is here >>> https://www.facebook.com/events/480286558685179/?context=create

Hope to see you all down there...!!

newspaper22NDFEB_zpsbe385796.jpg

I do stress that it aint a rave its a party so please dont come expecting to hear cutting edge brand new ground breaking ryddims cos you aint gonna get that..

i love the sound of it already. most 'upfront' dnb nowadays sounds like fingernails being scraped down a blackboard...

>>> #VIBES4MILES ANNOUNCEMENT >>>

February's #Mixes4Miles competition winners are :

Kenny Morrissey aka Kenny Pilgrim
DJ Step 1
Micky Stirrups

The 3 winners will be joining me & DJ Phantasy plus our special guest at the Vibe Bar in Brick Lane this coming Friday 22nd February to fling down some serious #Vibes4Miles ryddims...!!

Well done and congratulations guys...

The March competition opens on Saturday 23rd Feb so if you fancy playing at the next night on March 29th alongside us you know what to do >> Get them mixes in : mixes4miles@gmail.com ..!!

Back
Top Bottom