Vestax PMC05 Pro?

Pyra-C

Just bought one of these online, should arrive tomorrow!

Does anyone have one or has anyone used this model?
Any feedback on it would be nice. Cheeeeeers

dunno bout the 05 but i gotta pmc07 pro 2nd hand bout 2 years ago and its still in tip top condition and i've abused it practically everyday since then. the fadars on vestax mixers are built to take some serious abuse trust me!

had the 05 when i first started dj'ing about 6 years ago...good quality scratch mixer...i got the 08 these days...digital hybrid...its badman :twisted:

PMC-08PRO-BLA.jpg

This link should help you out, http://www.skratchworx.com/reviews/pmc-05proiii.php

A lot of people don't rate vestax but in my experience they're superb, I've got the 08 pro like the fella above, had it two years and it's never missed a beat, awesome mixer. If you're gonna be using it for scratching I'd suggest fitting an innofader or ProXfade as the cut in on the standard 05 crossfader aint great.

Thanks alot for the comments guys, ill have to wait and see how it suits me. I'm guessing anythings better than my entry level stanton i have at the moment

i had a PMC05 pro SL, just sold it on ebay coz i found that Numark had better sound quality in my opinion and it didnt have any kill switches or mid adjust, just treble and bass, did me proud though for a year til the internal PSU blew and cost me 60 quid for a repair.

Back
Top Bottom