Vestax pdx2000 help

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
My mate bought a pair of these of ebay, and he's a bit miffed as to why on one turntable the center pin in considerably higher than on the other turntable (by around 5mm).

Anyone know why this might be and what he can do to fix it? Or are they fucked?

Thanks

I have NO idea actually LOL. Ive neeeeeeeeever seen that. A good few of my mates have had pdx2000's as well and Im suuure they've never had that problem, that may just be a manufacturer's error and they just didn't make it small enough and it slipped through without anyone realising.
I'd e-mail Vestax and ask them mate. See if it is an error from their side or if it is a problem, I cant see it causing a problem tho, its only the thing that holds the vinyl in place really. I dont know how it could cause any actual malfunctions or owt like that.

Yeh.... ive never heard of this problem unfortunatly...... just email Vestax like Dirty Needle said.... they will probably send you out a replacement.

can probably shed some light on this....

I purchased a set of when they first came out, they both had the low centre pin height, my bro who purchased a set of these a few years after had two that were the high centre pin height. bizarre but it doesn't compromise performance in anyway

Back
Top Bottom