very random sound sample request

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
Hi guys! very random request, does anyone have a sample of a child crying, needs to be an older toddler, 3-4 years old, for a student film project, i've search all my banks, and my production partner too, we've searched every online bank we can find and got nothing but new-born baby crying, which is no good.....anyone randomly have something we can have? :alf:

try searching crying child on youtube then rip the audio?

has to be a boy unfortunetly, i it also has to be high quality - film production level is very high. we've discussed armed suggestions a few times, but as a registered company decieded it probly wouldnt be good policy

I'm not sure how i'd know how to write that up for our accountant tbh haha

- - - Updated - - -

would appriciate sum serious suggestions tho guys, if anyones got any :) otherwise i'd av put it in waffle....omg can u imagine if i had. eek

Yeah on a serious note I reckon if there's nothing on freesound, the only other options you have are to record it yourself, or trawl through various films / youtube to find something worthy of ripping

looks like we're going to have to licence some samples from the BBC, producer aint gona be happy, but still a hell of allot cheaper than hiring a child, and responsible adult, and ADR studio for the afternoon lol

thanks anyways guys, new it was a long shot!

Back
Top Bottom