VERY deep soulfull Dubstep.

DubC

Close your ears!
Just finished making a new dubstep track, it's on the sub bass player on my myspace page called You Believe. My first real attempt with lyrics, it seems to flow and work really nice. But be warned, it's well deep and minimal. Feedback and critisizm would be great if you have any comments. Easy.

Last edited:
Holy cow where did this come from - been busy yeah? Nice mellow one man, Edgey as fcuk! For CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT ... id layer a real punchy kik to go behind the original kik you got there. and with the bassline (which is deeep), copy and paste and maybe add +1 octave on the odd note here and there. if that makes sense?:)

Holy cow where did this come from - been busy yeah? Nice mellow one man, Edgey as fcuk! For CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT ... id layer a real punchy kik to go behind the original kik you got there. and with the bassline (which is deeep), copy and paste and maybe add +1 octave on the odd note here and there. if that makes sense?:)

Thanks bro' =] This is just the begining of this track, I've got way more to add to it, but as it stands it's flowing. I tried another layer on the bassline and it takes the whole deepness out of it, and I want deep. =D But I like the idea of another bassdrum, I dunno why I didn't use 2, 'cause it's something I do quite a lot.

Thanks again for your input though man!

HAHAHAA. Yeah man i was there to pick up a tow rope to pick a new car up! mental. Ive now got a loverly mk2 golf gti 8v - fast as feck. you work there bro?

Yeah I work there at the moment. Probably won't be there much longer though, I'm a driving instructor as of after Christmas. =D How much you pay for your car?

hey good news about the driving instructor, thats a well paid job providing you put the hours in :/ . i snapped her up for £300! went to western supermare to collect it. should be back on the road in a fortnight man. it needs new tires and suspension (already got them from my last gti) to pass MOT. Oh... nice tune btw. lol

some nice tunes there mate, must be pissed off dj kitsap now has the same artist name as you though.

Cheers man. =] Thanks for the kind words.

I guess it is quite annoying but I was considering a name change quite recently, after I found out that DubC stood for Dub City. So maybe I'll think about it a bit more now. Although, saying that, neither of us are signed, (YET), so we'll see how it goes. Perhaps neither of us will get signed so in which case it won't really matter. I'm mainly producing Dubstep, so if he continues with Jump up, perhaps Dub C won't be the name he really wants.

Again, thanks for your reply man, I really appreciate it. =]

wicked sound man, the vocals are cool as fuck, think the drums could use a little work, they need to be spread out a bit, they are all a little mono. nice reverb on everything, try using the side-chain to get that kick punching thou the mix a bit more.

wicked stuff mate

Back
Top Bottom