Venus, Jupiter, moon lining up for rare group hug among stars

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/545772

On Monday evening, the three tenors of the night sky will reunite, an event that may not be seen again for another 40 years.

A crescent moon will join Venus and Jupiter, which have been slowly moving closer to each other, creating a triumvirate of the three brightest objects in the heavens.

The planets will not be as close, or as visible again, until 2052.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I thought this was supposed to be the end of the world when this happens. Ain't there going to be any wobbles

hey cheers mate ! I really like astronomy !! gonna setup my telescope in tze garden. i hope those stupid clowds will move.

any clue what time I should look ?

Roel.

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
yeah i was cycling home from work the other day, and saw two fucking bright stars next to each other...they were quite low to the horizion, im guessing it must of been that

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
i dont wanna go into space apparently theres like some neutron like particles which go through any man made product

so the astronaught comes back with with really small holes in his/her head, not enough for leakage but its not right

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
FUCK THAT I'D BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THE FUCKING DEATH STAR NEUTRONS I CAN DEAL WITH BUT THAT COMING AT YA JJJEEEEEZZZZ SSSWWWAAAAAAYYYY