Veggies who preach.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Been down the pub, and this guy starts talking to us about random shit. We were just nodding and smiling. My mate buys some pork scratchings, and this guy goes off on one about killing animals for food. Like really going off.

I've met a few people who have preached about how bad we are for eating meat.

Why won't people just leave you be these days, to eat what the fuck you want. Does my nut in.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
A slab of uncooked steak to the face probably would have sorted him out Kyle. Like really smushed into his chops. Like you see with pies to the face

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
How does he thinks we got here today without killing animals for food, we've evolved to eat meat, what a prick, veggies that preach really fuck me off, although i love arguing with the self righteous cunts!

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Veggies piss me right off. If there's one thing i love, it's a fucking T-bone steak. How can these lettuce-chomping wankers not see that?

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
my mate knows a really sound guy, 50 something, rock climbs, takes a load of coke, nicest guy you could ever meet.

anyway he's a veggie, but he goes around offering people meat at dinner parties and has no problem with carnivores.

need more people like him

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Don't get me wrong, if you want to be a veggie, then crack on. Some of the quorn food is pretty tasty, I'll agree. Not on par with actual meat, but tasty.

But forcing it on people is a no no.

The thing I don't get is veggies who only eat fish. Never understood that really. It's still an animal. Unless they see it as less of an animal. Which makes no sense.

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Been down the pub, and this guy starts talking to us about random shit. We were just nodding and smiling. My mate buys some pork scratchings, and this guy goes off on one about killing animals for food. Like really going off.

I've met a few people who have preached about how bad we are for eating meat.

Why won't people just leave you be these days, to eat what the fuck you want. Does my nut in.
Good work Brofski, never one to mince your words!

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
When I was working at Wetherspoons there was a girl working there who paraded into the kitchen on steak night and announces to the kitchen staff that it stinks of dead animals. Then they caught her preaching to customers about the meat they were eating

Gr1pz

Aka - Align.
VIP Junglist
Im a veggie and I could care fucking less what others eat... some people just have to feel like they are better then you any way they can.

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Had this happen to me a while ago (Coincidentally at the pub too- except I work there) some woman asked for a sunday roast with no meat, however, the Chefs misinterpreted what they meant and left a bacon sausage on the plate.

She kicked up this huge fuss demanding a refund because she was so disgusted by the sight of meat, let alone the idea of eating it and that the chefs were somehow commiting a major misconduct by putting it there. Luckily my manager was in a bit of bad mood that day and asked them to leace becuase she'd been a misreable cunt since she got there and he figured she was arguing for the sake of it.

Hopefully shes turned into a Giant Vagina by now.