Vault..

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
sdm: "doc, will there be a 'vault' remix"

Doc Scott: "yes, absolutely, deffinately, watch this space....."

:rslayer:

Hrmmm, by whom do ya think? I'd consider this a tough remix assignment for whomever gets it.

And will this tune be too rinsed by the 2006 release for anyone to care ? (j/k) ;>

freeagent said:
Hrmmm, by whom do ya think? I'd consider this a tough remix assignment for whomever gets it.

And will this tune be too rinsed by the 2006 release for anyone to care ? (j/k) ;>
Dillinja! Just to wind you guys up :finger2:

A Dillinja remix? Uhh, can't say I am too impressed.

Vault is such a wicked tune, I am not sure if it really needs a remix at all. And if there is a remix, they should let a really really good remixer do it...like Fresh or Tech Itch (as was suggested by other people in the thread).

Dunno, I won't get excited about this until I hear it and its good...

dom n roland or twisted individual rmx would go down a treat, although saying that I reckon they'll caine another ep from it.....perhaps 4 we'll get rmxs :resick:

I can hear it now though 'VAAAAUUULTTTTT REEEEEEMIX' Dillinja style, :ban: it now.

Sometimes i think tunes should be just left alone, the tune stands proud by itself...

Triple M said:
I can picture like a concord dawn rmx?!?!

Now see, that I can see. CD would do the song justice...

And no disrespect here, but I just think Dillinja is too in to the cheesey heavy bass crap right now to really do Vault justice...

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHEN ARE PEOPLE GONNA START REMIXING TUNES THAT ACTUALLY NEED REMIXING?!?!? (soz bout caps lol)

it'll probably turn out to be a distorted minds remix or clipz or someone and it'll be really wank.

sayber said:
Im sure I heard a remix of Vault at the Renegade Hardware event at The Coronet. Any1 else remember?

when Trace played 'Back to You' by Pendulum at the end of his set, the MC (the black guy, can't remember his name) said it was something like a 'Trace personal remix of Vault', so this might be what you're thinking of.

It's blatently gonna be a remix for selling as many copies as possible and the money so it will be someone like Fresh or Dillinja where the name is more important than the end product :thumbsd:

Seeing as it's on Doc Scott's record label I'd love to hear what he could do with it but it's never going to happen.

I personally think a tech itch remix would be pants. Kemal remix would work i reckon, in the style but even more aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom