Variation (sam the dnb man) 3ish Deck Mix 2012

did listen to it and liked it - probably lands on cd for listening in car. however i think the liquid stuff in the end was a bit awkward imo. i mean inside my soul, flamenco, alongside with tracks from critical, subtitles, metalheadz?

also i think that absentis & i feel you didn't go together very well

did listen to it and liked it - probably lands on cd for listening in car. however i think the liquid stuff in the end was a bit awkward imo. i mean inside my soul, flamenco, alongside with tracks from critical, subtitles, metalheadz?

also i think that absentis & i feel you didn't go together very well

I wanted to change it up abit, I like it when people play as many different kinds of D&B as it keeps it interesting.
This mix was mostly unplanned I seem to remember so some of the mixes didn't go very well.

Thanks for listening!

I quite liked that mix with absentis actually lol

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

Having a listen now, TL looks very nice.

Thank you sir!

---------- Post added at 16:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

Having a listen now, TL looks very nice.

Thank you sir!

This mix is fucking epic, love how you're able to roll tunes on top of one another without either overpowering the other ... ever, very nice work.

Transitions are smooth and in perfect timing.

You should definately carry yourself with a little more swagger man, you made those turntables your bitch!

Ps. make a video next time, seeing someone bobbin' around uncontrolably is always good accompaniment to a mix

Big mix mate! You don't give yourself enough credit, I thought this was a wicked mix. liked the intro a lot, and the first few mixes were all super tight... loved this section

Blue Eyes
>>Behind Time - Such a smooth mix, these two worked perfectly.
Operation Index - and again, sounded sick especially when vocal came in with those growls from blue eyes
Chaos Theory - nice switch in styles
>> Patience - Yes! really feeling this one, would have waited another 8 bars to switch back the bassline though.

a few other mixes that stood out were full circle > obsession, and

Absentis
I Feel You
No!
Exemption

Another great section, done that last mix myself a few times.
Appreciated the change of styles at the end, but a few of the tracks didn't gel together as well as the earlier mixes.
Overall was very enjoyable to listen to so big ups! keen to hear your next one.

Thanks for the comments chaps.
Yeah I'll record a video soon, I need to get some of my vinyl back first.

I've been told I'm too modest but I feel I need to improve a lot more.
Thanks though I appreciate the comments.

Back
Top Bottom