>> BCUK - The Nine
Jade - This Is My World (Icicle Remix)
>> Dub Phizix - Codec
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero
>> Phace & Rockwell - No!
Spy & Kasra - Surfacing
>> Krakota - Be Myself

i know its most of the mix but it was sick

Was a wicked mix sam! I enjoyed the whole thing. The intro build to double drop was nice with Monolever. I like the mix with Severance, but never got round to picking it up. That mix was cool tagged onto the tail end of the first part of Crumbled. Love the crunchiness of Minus over the top of Crumbled - that worked really well. Did quite like the chopped up Nine tease in, but didn't really fit the rolling / neurofunk vibe (only a minor comment). Enjoyed hearing This is My World rmx & the Codec tease in there, really tight tease. In fact the mix was tight right the way through. I thought the tease with No was alright actually, even though I was never completely sold on it when it was surfacing & even to now. Same with Be Myself, but I can appreciate that they are both big tunes. Really like I Feel You, but didn't like that it was made with the drop as the vocal & not the vocal just before the drop. Thought it sounded good in the mix & the double drop with Laika was wicked. Laika is such a nice tune to mix. Would have liked to hear you keep Laika in when Fathom came in, but again this is a small thing. Quality selection & mixing. Will keep an eye out for your future mixes man

Very nice little mix man, really liked it as a whole. Especially loved that opening mix including those two teases. And big up for including This Is My World remix, haven't heard it in a mix for a while and it's a hell of a tune :)

Nice mix Sam! What can I say that hasn't been said already except I really liked it?

Also I need to bag laika

Hit me up next time you are playing out somewhere around London man, may have to reach

Cheers man!
I'm playing at cafe 1001 tonight mate if you're about?
I'm 9-10 I think.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Rep will follow shortly

Cheers man!
I'm playing at cafe 1001 tonight mate if you're about?
I'm 9-10 I think.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Rep will follow shortly

just seen this, unfortunately won't be making it up there now! may well have come along had I seen it earlier.

keep me posted doe, maybe just a bit more than 3 hours in advance yeah?

just seen this, unfortunately won't be making it up there now! may well have come along had I seen it earlier.

keep me posted doe, maybe just a bit more than 3 hours in advance yeah?

Yeah man sure. I don't come on here often.
I've started playing every 3rd thursday down there although I'm not playing at the next one.

SDZfw.jpg

I'll just leave this lovely picture of sam here

Back
Top Bottom