Vapour exposing some file sharer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Actual link: http://www.facebook.com/notes/mike-vapour/-tune-leaker-exposed-/10150109945479662

Written by Vapour:

My web guy has just made me aware of the following

A DNB based torrent site has put up hi quality torrents of my LP and Jem ones LP

at the moment these can only both be purchased from the 36 hertz store

funny thing is that because we have not even launched the site yet and have not been pushing it only 1 person has brought the Jem one LP in hi quality and this person also brought the vapour LP

unfortunatly for this idiot he didnt know he is he only person to do so when he chose to upload the tracks to a torrent site

even more stupid for him is that when he brought the tracks he gave us his address, phone number and email

so this idiot is

michael fleet
35 depot road
horsham
sussex
rh13 5he

michael_fleet@msn.com

and funnily enough he is on my friends list aswell :

http://www.facebook.com/MichaelFleet1

i know he definatly uploaded the files cos the cat number on the torrent is the 36 hertz shop cat number not the actuall release cat number so it has come from the store and not from a promo mail out

now this puts me in an interesting situation as obviously piracy is a major pain in the arse for any label but for something like this to happen when you can actually find out who uploaded the files is a pretty rare thing to happen

i will be speaking to him on the phone about this tomorrow so we shall see what happens but for the time being anyone that knows this idiot should know that he is a very prominant file sharer as his user name on the torrent site uploads a lot of music from labels

so what i have done is got screen grabs of the list of all the music he has uploaded to the torrent site which you can view or download here as a PDF:

view - http://www.36hertz.com/Doc1.pdf

download - http://www.36hertz.com/Doc1.rar

now as you can see he has been a busy boy leaking lots of music so ill be passing the list and his contact info on to as many of the labels as possibleand they can also speak to him about it

the interesting thing is that he actually runs a label himself called deep science recordings so find it funny that he is trying to make money from running a label whilst leaking everyone elses music onto the net

ill be contacting the artists on his label to let them know what he has been up to as im sure they will want to know whats going on

if ive tagged you in this note its cos your label or music is on the list of stuff he has been sharing feel free to give me a shout for more info

anyone else reading this please feel free to share this note and spread the word about this little cunt cos its shit like this that really has an effect on music sales

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy is gonna get so rinsed!

Nice one Vapour, good to see that you done the extra hard work to expose this fool, its very obvious that pirating stuff happens, and something that will probably happen for a long time, however exposing these fools at least makes life more hard for them and maybe gives them something to think about, i tried calling the number but no reply hahah, i was feeling horny too

What a small world.

I don't know this guy at all, never heard of him & only 8 mutual friends on fbook but he literally lives around one corner from me!

I bet this cunt is squirming right about now.

Who's up for playing some pranks on him now we have his address?

Wow, can't believe what a fucking idiot is this Vapour guy... Because he got butthurt cuz somebody uploaded his songs (that he prolly made with pirated samples, plugins and maybe even DAW), he decides to post some guys full info on internet. Really smart & brave thing to do...

Oh, and how come that he's registered on the site like this if he's so honest and pure? Just to lurk if someone "stole" his crap? Bitch please... it would be interesting to see his snatched list and then maybe someone should post his full address and info on the nets... you know, just because they can.

What a cunt.

Wow, can't believe what a fucking idiot is this Vapour guy... Because he got butthurt cuz somebody uploaded his songs (that he prolly made with pirated samples, plugins and maybe even DAW), he decides to post some guys full info on internet. Really smart & brave thing to do...

Oh, and how come that he's registered on the site like this if he's so honest and pure? Just to lurk if someone "stole" his crap? Bitch please... it would be interesting to see his snatched list and then maybe someone should post his full address and info on the nets... you know, just because they can.

What a cunt.

Hello Matthew Fleet how are you today?

What a cunt.

nice response

so im a cunt because someone has taken 16 months of my work and given it away for free? nice logic dick head

even if i did use sample packs (which i dont) due to the work i have done for loopmasters in the past i am a vip member so i can get all of thier sample packs direct from them for free

btw i help manage a pro studio which uses fully licensed software - www.keynotestudios.co.uk please feel free to contact software houses to enquire about our licenses

i will post this guys info on the net as he felt he can post my music so ill post his name, address and phone number - and trust me it aint gonna stop there

if you read what i posted u would know i am not registered on the site the tracks were posted on but the guy who runs my site is as he gets paid on a % of income from my site he makes sure he keeps ontop of our music being shared

why exactly would i need to get music from these sites anyway when im on the mail out list for just about every label and pr company out there

oh and BTW i rung a record distribution company so i teend to get quite a bit fo music from that aswell

as you only joined this site to post that im guessing you are either the bloke who got busted or one of his little bum chums from the site who has been sharing the files as they are currently all shitting it aswell as the forums lit up like a xmas tree over there either way if you have a personal problem with me doing what i have done then why dont you give me a shout via pm and we can have more of a chat about it

whos the cunt now?

Nah, I'm not Matthew Fleet lol :)

Sorry if my first message was a bit hotheaded, but I really get pissed when someone is posting personal info all over the net just because they can...

If these kind of information was available to Vapour, he should just call him or tell him to stop via FB or sth. Maybe even post this info to other artists who he uploaded on the site. BUT NOT TO THE WHOLE FUCKING INTERNET!
And to be honest, if this guy wouldn't upload his album, someone else would in few days anyway...

Sterling work Mr Vapour, it's not very often you find out who is sharing tracks so flippently.

This is the downside to the digital era, producers can work hard on tracks and the moment they are released for download, some chump sticks it on a torrent site for all the other wanna be DJ's to scour and grab for free. Shame really, show a bit more respect for the music.

Hopefully there are still enough of us vinyl junkies to support the ongoing release of Drum & bass on wax, otherwise this kinda thing will just become more and more common as MP3 mixing becomes the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom