Vampire Records present Drumz of the Damned

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
CD1

1. Mindmapper - Reefer
2. Insight - Motion Sickness
3. Physics - Lifeline
4. Paul T & Edward Oberon - Do I Die
5. Soul Intent - Future Funk (Phil Source & Outrage Remix)
6. Mindmapper - Sprinkler
7. Survival - Mirror
8. Amaning feat Stunna - Love Bizzar
9. Qumulus - Vanilla
10. System - Quadrophonic
11. Soul Intent - For The Headz
12. DJ Friske & Perpetuum - Breathless

CD2

1. Nusense - Obsessive Compulsive
2. Sato - Retrig
3. Strago - Nosferatu
4. Bal - Rememberance (System Remix)
5. Nymfo - Paperboy
6. Hybrid - Macrophage
7. June Miller - Keep Ups
8. Method One & Jamie Myerson - Destiny
9. ASC - Floating Point
10. S13 & Intakz - Malawi
11. Trisector - Wiretapped
12. Niskala - Tough As Nails

Out early February. More good music for you to enjoy

Last edited:
Vampire are under-rated. Such a wicked label which consistently puts out quality tuneage. Up there with Shogun, Critical et al if you ask me.

Yeh its a big label and it deffo dont get enough credit that it deserves! Was tempted with that bal 12" system remix/ Back with a nymfo tune. Buuut guna hold tight for the CD..... looks BIG! :D

Phil Source is also working on his own album. "I will be making tracks with some of my favourite artists from the label as well as some of my own," explains Phil. "Some of the people that have agreed to go in the studio with me are TeeBee, Sabre, Qumulus, Survival, Outrage, System, Digital, Strago, Masheen, Physics, Edward Oberon, Paul T, Paradox and DJ Trax."

Oh my word

It's a good label, definitely up and coming, but I wouldn't say they're quite on the level of critical and shogun etc. yet. Nowhere near as established, and while their releases are always of a good quality, they don't have the quality control that the above labels have. Still, looking forward to giving this a listen, especially CD 2.

Back
Top Bottom