Valve??

Dektekdee

Does anybody know what is happening with VALVE SOUND SYSTEM at the moment?

Used to hear about regular raves from them quite often but now they seem to have vanished...

Can anyone shed any light on this??

Does anybody know what is happening with VALVE SOUND SYSTEM at the moment?

Used to hear about regular raves from them quite often but now they seem to have vanished...

Can anyone shed any light on this??

Last I heard Dillinja was being a little batty boy over it saying it wasn't being used for what he intended so they've cut down on events. The problem is when you book the valve you gotta have Dillinja and lemon d (or whatever name he uses at the time) playing as well lol, promoters shoot themselves in the foot ;)

Valve is my favourite night by far but havent been to one in ages.

Used to have them at Brunel Rooms in Swindon all the time. I have never felt bass like it anywhere else. Last one i went to was at the 02 in Bristol with Friction, Spectrasoul, N type and Koan Sound. Fucking epic night.

They really need to sort it out and stop pissing around.

The possibilities are almost scary. Imagine it; Mefjus, Enei, Dub Phizix and Skeptical (on them subs!!), Noisia, Phace and Misanthrop. I mean my god!

The thing I always found with it though was you were always lucky if you got it sounding tip top. I've been to a valve night 4 times in Notts and only one time can I say that it sounded like what it was meant to. It was fucking immense though I know that much

Saw it up Indigo a few years back, was ok but they didn't really set the speakers up well enough to make better use of the venue

Valve & Breakin Science @ SE0ne from 06-08 used to be ridiculous though

Saw it up Indigo a few years back, was ok but they didn't really set the speakers up well enough to make better use of the venue

I think I may well have been there too...Friction set was fire.
Although it did feel like there was speakers just dotted about in random places.
I possibly haven't been to a night that was louder than that

Would like to see some Valve nights back but maybe combine them with another well respected night...Renegade Hardware vs Valve? Brings in more punters and you have some decent headline acts etc.

Could be the same one mate, I only remember Shy FX & Goldie for some reason, I dunno why because they were both rubbish on the night imo lol (bad dubstep b2b alternative dnb)

I normally preferred the Funktion 1 Soundsystem in those days. It wasn't as loud as Valve, but you could hear the music better. Messy days

I've heard good things about RC1 though. I'll be checking it out myself on Thursday...

This, RC1 is AWESOME

Saw Valve a few years ago in cardiff uni, dont think it was setup properly for the room because I wasnt impressed at all.

yeh dont get me wrong the first gig i went to was a valve and it was fucking insanely good but that was in 2008! think it must have just got worn out

Valve & Breakin Science @ SE0ne from 06-08 used to be ridiculous though

For sure the bass was ridiculous- notes you could not hear, but only feel...super low bass.

When i saw valve in bristol i remember it being so sick. Breathe in deeply through your nose and your nostrils vibrate like mad. Its a shame it never gets deep techt or minimal djs.playing on it. only jump up, and a bit of jungke which os good

Back
Top Bottom