Valve vs. T.O.V.

2Bad

Oh my god - how HEAVY was that event??

Did any of you lot go?

I think it was possibly one of the best raves I have ever been to!

We (31seconds posse) were thinkin' of going, didn't in the end though :(

The Valve Sound System does rock though! Witnessed it at Mass in Brixton :D

Oh my gosh - it was the Valve and TOV carnival system as one and I swear it was LOUDER than the Mass!!

The DJ's were playing from inside a boxing ring and they did it like a proper soundclash!

I have never seen an event so packed in all my life! There wasn't an inch of space and everyone was dancing from the very front to the very back!

Every DJ smashed it! Dillinja, Lemon D, Rider, Bad Company, Andy C, Marky, Craze and Plus One (they even played some hip hop).

It was proper running!

Part 2 has to be done - I'm telling ya!

2Bad said:
Oh my gosh - it was the Valve and TOV carnival system as one and I swear it was LOUDER than the Mass!!

The DJ's were playing from inside a boxing ring and they did it like a proper soundclash!

I have never seen an event so packed in all my life! There wasn't an inch of space and everyone was dancing from the very front to the very back!

Every DJ smashed it! Dillinja, Lemon D, Rider, Bad Company, Andy C, Marky, Craze and Plus One (they even played some hip hop).

It was proper running!

Part 2 has to be done - I'm telling ya!

The vibes on DOA are the exact opposite :(

2Bad said:
Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion I suppose.

Didn't go so I dunno :)

But the overall view seems negative! Hehe :D

Yep and he lived in a lorry with the sound system - it is a true story that one because I spoke to him at the Mass about it.

Well it seems that the DOA lot did think it was a shit rave, maybe it because I actually went with a group of friends who all get on well who were looking to have a good time and we all enjoyed ourselves and had a laugh rather than going with a bunch of miserable fuckers who wanted to sit there all night and pick holes in everything!

Who knows?

2Bad said:
Yep and he lived in a lorry with the sound system - it is a true story that one because I spoke to him at the Mass about it.

Well it seems that the DOA lot did think it was a shit rave, maybe it because I actually went with a group of friends who all get on well who were looking to have a good time and we all enjoyed ourselves and had a laugh rather than going with a bunch of miserable fuckers who wanted to sit there all night and pick holes in everything!

Who knows?

Sounds about right. Really depends on who you go with at the end of the day.

2Bad said:
rather than going with a bunch of miserable fuckers who wanted to sit there all night and pick holes in everything!

Who knows?

Your prolly right there! :D

What U On?

It was a HEAVY night, dont know how anyone can say it was Shit!?!? Was U wearing earplugs or summat???

U Know it was proper!!!, it would of been wicked to hear the TOV system aswell but the sounds were still HEAVY!.......... valve..sound, valve..sound......

Big It Up 2Bad, In Trye Stlye!!! we not 16 seen, we part of the oldskool, U know it was serious business!

Big up Daryl, Clark & Mental(Croydon) if U read this, tell dem!!!

Back
Top Bottom