Valve Sound

Rizla

aka Haddow
went to Valve friday night it was kickin big up Strider with some exclusive business,
but whats really made me happy is i just tuned into Flight standing in for Bailey on 1xtra
and i won tickets to Valve this coming Saturday lol
yay!

HEIST

VIP Junglist
Rizla said:
went to Valve friday night it was kickin big up Strider with some exclusive business,
but whats really made me happy is i just tuned into Flight standing in for Bailey on 1xtra
and i won tickets to Valve this coming Saturday lol
yay!
big up Rizla - more ear bashing aplenty!! o_O

Rizla

aka Haddow
ZESTOI said:
wel done. i wanna go valve/breakneck for my bday. bet i won't go tho lolol.

where you from in essex btw!? :rosie:
Im from Colchester bout 5 min walk from Heist :jazz_band
where u from Zest?
and i advise u to go to Valve if u like it proper loud :)
twice in 8 days for me lol on the 1xtra guest list yay! except gotta drive all the way to Wales.
Anyone seen the flier at all?
i tried to find it on the valve site but its not on there, all i know is its Valve vs Bulletproof :dual: thats what they said on the radio

HEIST

VIP Junglist
Rizla said:
where u from Zest?
twice in 8 days for me lol on the 1xtra guest list yay! except gotta drive all the way to Wales.
i tried to find it on the valve site but its not on there, all i know is its Valve vs Bulletproof :dual: thats what they said on the radio
twice in 8 days - u sound like an addict lol

soulzzz

Tormented Soulz
Ez Rizla - Have you any idea whos there on saturday as we have won a spot on the guest list too.

Rizla said:
where u from Zest?

soulzzz

Tormented Soulz
Rizla said:
where u from Zest?
Quite a wicked night, Cant wait till end of month whe valve rolls into birmingham.

djleeski

Rizla said:
where u from Zest?
Big up the colchester rizla, do you know of any local events on the agenda?? :)