Valve Sound System in Bournemouth. Brknk 14/10

tonight tonight!
there should be tickets in all outlets all day, and then there's some reserved for the door too. get there early, this event will sell out

I took some sweet photos! Very happy with everything really! Very enjoyable.

Happy for Cara for a job very well done, and experiencing the full scale promoter stress / joy!;)

Not much needs to be said about the main room! Very busy and lively from kick off. Fun seeing the MCs standing on a table, squeezed between the speakers but everyone seemed happy enough! Specially Flak for his 1st go on the VLV!

SDM & Triple M bought a lot of my faves out!

Hated In The Face were splendid as ever.

Nice to meet Miss Apples.

Phew. Tired but so much fun...

Wicked night.

A quailty night all round..
Really had fun playing my set on Saturday, I thought it went quite well! Big up to all the early attenders there to check it out. Gotta love playin on that system, Sounding super crisp as always... Those monitors are LOUD!

Charge, Deep, Pendulum, Dillinja, Lemon D and Craggz & PF all smashed it over the night. Lemon D's mixing has improved loads since I last checked one of his sets, he started with some heavy Missy Elliot remix!

I was impressed with the amount of familiar faces that made the trip down to Bournemouth. The night had the same electric vibe of what we're all used to down at Portsmouth events! Big 0p to Chris Ck for driving!

Big love and respect as always to Owain, Dan and Cara, Those guys worked their guts off to make it all happen!
Dan, can you sort me out a copy of that Apex! what a classic... those were the days! :teeth:

....phat rave x

Apex eh?

You might be in luck!

Got some crazy new shit to project today...Hong Kong action girls with guns!

Break-neck.com photos up soon as O puts em up!

I took some sweet photos! Very happy with everything really! Very enjoyable.

Happy for Cara for a job very well done, and experiencing the full scale promoter stress / joy!;)

Not much needs to be said about the main room! Very busy and lively from kick off. Fun seeing the MCs standing on a table, squeezed between the speakers but everyone seemed happy enough! Specially Flak for his 1st go on the VLV!

SDM & Triple M bought a lot of my faves out!

Hated In The Face were splendid as ever.

Nice to meet Miss Apples.

Phew. Tired but so much fun...

:word: :word: :word: :word::jackson: yes nice work cara and ditto Dan :)

Back
Top Bottom