VALVE RECORDINGS DIGITAL BACK CATALOGUE

Although I would still recommend getting anything by Dillinja or Lemon D on vinyl, because the sub bass deserves respect

But at least I don't really need to shell out £50 for Friday and Hard Noize anymore

Take Me All The Way is missing from the Diggin In Ya Crates EP though, wonder why, sick tune anyway

Also I was kinda hoping Watching You might pop up on there

But this is still great :)

Although I would still recommend getting anything by Dillinja or Lemon D on vinyl, because the sub bass deserves respect

But at least I don't really need to shell out £50 for Friday and Hard Noize anymore

Take Me All The Way is missing from the Diggin In Ya Crates EP though, wonder why, sick tune anyway

Also I was kinda hoping Watching You might pop up on there

But this is still great :)

Bonersville :bone:

ye i grabed some of these last nite aswell.... just gna be another 2 year wait before shinnin or any of the othas come out

i remeber i think it was Heist saying Dillinja is working on an EP/ LP

just might take a while............

Watch the interview with Dillinja and Lemon D on dnb arena, really intresting

And yeah, sounds like they're working on a proper album

Also sounds like around the time of the Summerslam event some more tracks are gonna be made avaliable for digital download, if this is the case I can't wait, Dillinja's got so many dubs! Sounds like Lemon D - Dead By Dawn is to be the next thing released digitally!

There was another more sinister Who VIP getting played which isn't there

'Tiz a shame, the Willy Wonka mix is sick but the Who You 2007 is shit I think

I do hope this can live up to expectations

From what they say in the interview it sounds like we can expect a proper muscial album of many different styles ... "not just a standard intro then drop"

I actually get the feeling we are gonna see tracks like Shiners before the album, if they're gonna stick to this philosophy

Back
Top Bottom