valve lost tapes vol 1

hopefully, then to top it off part three could have life vip, fly away and on the wheels then life would be perfect... having listened to so special on dnba iy sounds a lot different to the original? dunno if thats a good or bad thing..............

So Special is a completely different version from the original dub, and it's lacking in comparison ... real shame ...

Considering the amount of Dillinja dubs that could have been on this, it's pretty disappointing, especially to find two dubstep tracks on there which lets face it ... no one really cares about lol

tbh he is. he spends nigh on 4 years bringing out a tune which is an absolute banger and pissed all over it. i think that qualifies.

if you make tunes like angels fell, hard noize and friday, then you are not a flop in the scene, you are a legend.

just because he doesn't make tunes to make money and release shit all the time doesn't make him a flop, just frustrating

he has flopped in recent times, i know people say that he doesn't release tunes to make any money but what about pleasing his fans, i mean if fly away expansions vip life vip blahblah (list is endless) was released when it was a big track (they still are) then he would be everyones no1 producer

the last big things by him was Shiners which was well over hyped. Watching You is epic but has taken almost half a decade to come out.

in recent times he has flopped hard, i dont care what anybody says.

he is not the same guy now who once produced: Deep Deadly Subs, Friday, Hard Noize, Silver Blade, All Aboard, It Aint Too Loud, Thugged Out Bitch, Style Baby

Back
Top Bottom