Valve last nite.....

HEIST

VIP Junglist
just woke up... thought it woz quite a good nite - woz a bit nervous on my set for the first 15 minutes - but started getting into it after that. Thanks to Jo @ Valve for sorting the cd player out in room 2. Also a big shout to Mr Keys, Danian, Mark XTC, The Force, Justin, Hayze, Klute, Dan miracle, Danny Exile, Fracture & Neptune and Laroque (thanks for turning up Tim) Hope those who heard my set noticed i woz trying to play a little something different..
Peace
Strider

HEIST said:
just woke up... thought it woz quite a good nite - woz a bit nervous on my set for the first 15 minutes - but started getting into it after that. Thanks to Jo @ Valve for sorting the cd player out in room 2. Also a big shout to Mr Keys, Danian, Mark XTC, The Force, Justin, Hayze, Klute, Dan miracle, Danny Exile, Fracture & Neptune and Laroque (thanks for turning up Tim) Hope those who heard my set noticed i woz trying to play a little something different..
Peace
Strider

Yo Jim....wish I was there to witness your set at Valve...but you know its im possible when im in L.A......but soon come.....remember 1 week till take offf......peace bro....and keep the tunes ROLLIN

chilledvictim said:
Yo Jim....wish I was there to witness your set at Valve...but you know its im possible when im in L.A......but soon come.....remember 1 week till take offf......peace bro....and keep the tunes ROLLIN

thanks man - is this will?

Easy HEIST

Yeah man, Friday was all good.

Definatley will be better when Karl & Kev are back...
doesn't seem right without those boys if you know what i meen.

I was feeling room2 more than room1 as expected - good to hear some Photek bits,
& some of the more off-key TEST blue plates.

peace

SHOX said:
Easy HEIST

Yeah man, Friday was all good.

Definatley will be better when Karl & Kev are back...
doesn't seem right without those boys if you know what i meen.

I was feeling room2 more than room1 as expected - good to hear some Photek bits,
& some of the more off-key TEST blue plates.

peace
Yeah man - where were ya bruv??? never saw ya in there mate :wtf:

he! he!

I came up and said hello when you were leaving the DJ booth,
i was with MAD_ILLZ - he was in a red vest &passed you a reefa
while you were in the mix, i was wearing a camo cap....

those Turbosound bins sounded alright didn't they

SHOX said:
he! he!

I came up and said hello when you were leaving the DJ booth,
i was with MAD_ILLZ - he was in a red vest &passed you a reefa
while you were in the mix, i was wearing a camo cap....

those Turbosound bins sounded alright didn't they

MATE! i did'nt know that woz you 2 hahahaha
nice 1 man - that spliff sorted me out u know :saber:
yeah man - sounded good in there i thought
u on AIM?

Back
Top Bottom