VALVE FLYER -That's all...

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
'ere da flya...

31/01/03

VALVE 90k SOUND SYSTEM / LEMON D / DILLINJA / ED RUSH / SDM / TRIPLE MMM/ MC FREESYLE

Stay Up Forever / CHRIS LIBERATOR / GEEZER / RONALDO

Tickets £12

Who's comin?

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!! Come on you lot, come on down ere! Big tings ah gwan :slayer:

news just in....
thanks to the cuntish agencies fucking it up again ed rush is gonna be replaced by john b & simon 'bassline' smith. flyers & posters already printed so it's going to be advertised otherwise but y'all know. the man control the day.
ps. trace is booked in feb. rest tbc

Last edited:
valve.jpg

VALVE :D

definetly there !!!!! Cant wait gonna be a good'un better buy some tickets in advance. Top replacements aswell. Am I ever gonna see Ed Rush play out ?????? Does he ever turn up anywhere ?

Re: Re: VALVE FLYER -That's all...

Originally posted by Affliction
im comin', and im bringing my sister too. If you're lucky i might introduce you to her :D

Me an Lady Luck are close friends:evil:

The first time I saw ED RUSH was years ago at The Lizard Festival, He was playing very dark, abstract tech step with lots of space and not so many beats.

Got me into a very vicious circle of puking and disorientation:cry: o_O

Nice....

Originally posted by ZESTIE
I'll be there in spirit :lol:

Few days after my burfday

No good!

You wont be able to FEEEEEEL the Valve up North!

Up North lol

Everyone pay into the 'Let's buy Zest fake ID and pay for her train fare to valve charity'

And maybe.

:crazy:

I'm def goin but my main worry is how many lifeboats your gonna be havin in standby.

i don't wanna die!!!!!!!!!

boom boom bomm.....splash!

BOOM BOOM SPLASH...

thats no joke i can see it now in the headlines.....

'young ravers die in horrifick sound system/pier nightmare!!!'

ha ha ha ...

as long as the valve turns up then ill be happy. hope that ed rush sorts his life out so he actualluy turns up to portsmouth at least once,.....

fuckin lazy bastard.....
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom