VALVE DJ & MC - NATIONWIDE COMPETITION

The winner will also receive 10 dubplates of YOUR choice cut @ Ear2Ground Mastering Studio.

The amount of tunes that Dillinja hasn't released.

The tunes YOU could have on wax

This is insane

What's the fucking point when it's based on votes

Unless your already out there (i.e Noize, no disrespect) or your willing to ring up everyone you know and get them to register and vote for you, no matter how good your mix is, you wont make the final

I think its bullshit, why dont they have a set panel of judges who can judge this thing based purely on talent

What's the fucking point when it's based on votes

Unless your already out there (i.e Noize, no disrespect) or your willing to ring up everyone you know and get them to register and vote for you, no matter how good your mix is, you wont make the final

I think its bullshit, why dont they have a set panel of judges who can judge this thing based purely on talent

How many people do you think will enter this?

You want to get like 5 people on a panel to listen to 1000+ half an hour mixes? Yeah right...

How many people do you think will enter this?

You want to get like 5 people on a panel to listen to 1000+ half an hour mixes? Yeah right...

A couple of hundred people will enter, if that

That's not the point though

The point is, a voting system is the shittest way of judging this competition

agreed on voting system. bit pants really. same with the AS radio RC comp.

if you got 50 friends and a quality mix, it ain't guna matter is someones got 500 friends and a shit mix.
simples maths.

quality comp tho. might give it a boot (y)

I've entered bitches; hold on to your hats!! :rambo:

Nah, not gonna win but wanted to do something different to the usual stuff :rolleyes:

Spectrasoul- Alibi [Critical]
Apex- By The Way [Horizons]
Bcee- Generations [Spearhead]
Code 3- Escape Hatch [SGN:LTD]
Data- The Causeway [Influence]
Proxima- Vital Signs [Cylon]
Icicle & Sabre- Sentry [Renegade Hardware]

Last edited:
if its internet voting u think every1 is going to listen to every song and give a fair vote? voting system is totally flawed... looks good, id enter if i was any good

Back
Top Bottom