valve COMP!

i will enter,just gota do a mix when i can find the time as i have a 4 month old daughter and my misses thinks i will blow her ear drums lol.Also risu started a thread the other day about if you could cut 10 tunes to dubplate what would they be.Have you read the prize?

i will enter,just gota do a mix when i can find the time as i have a 4 month old daughter and my misses thinks i will blow her ear drums lol.Also risu started a thread the other day about if you could cut 10 tunes to dubplate what would they be.Have you read the prize?

yes, youre just very late.

Yeah wtf? Its open til the 28th of July.

I'm deffo guna enter this badboy! Taking a day off work to get this shit sorted, BOH!

He means that news of this comp is quite old. There was another thread about this comp about a week ago. Thats what inspired the 10 dubplates thread.

He means that news of this comp is quite old. There was another thread about this comp about a week ago. Thats what inspired the 10 dubplates thread.

agh ok fair do's but i didnt see the other comp thread and nor did peeps in this thread by the sounds of it.

Back
Top Bottom