Valve Breakneck!!!

Wicked nite.shoutz to 3d,mcin on mampi's set that is 1 of his dreams come true!!!!!your next target is andy c!!!! :miss_rep:

bad ace inc. said:
Wicked nite.shoutz to 3d,mcin on mampi's set that is 1 of his dreams come true!!!!!your next target is andy c!!!! :miss_rep:

I was telling my mate about it tonight, about the look of excitement on his face when he was shouting for the first rewind, and turned round...

and Swift did it........
:sniper:

Big up to all the Breakneck cru.......Heavy night once again. Lookin forwds to the next 2!!! Bit late on this thread cos I went to London on Saturday night for TOV- which was sick!!!

Big up 3D....tight mate. SDM and Triple M, heavy and the Mampi as well. Wasn't too impressed with the citrus fruit tho....clanging a bit.

Anyway, nice one! Roll on the most grimiest, slimiest, grand finalist....the lyrical scientist! Boh

jay walker said:
Well now - Thats MC3D gone back to sunny ol spain for a few weeks! No doubt the lil hobbit will pop up soon enough! Reppin the R.B. from afar :lighter:

Praise the Lord that man gets back soon

pr-00403b.jpg

Sorry lads been busy with work,and my pc keeps on fucking up on me anyways!
what a night, I can't even member the night I was so pissed my ears was ringing all night long!
Mampi swift did it for me tiped me over the edge! what a dark set. yea!yea!
yes Valve system! :miss_rep:
fucking good night!
nice one lads :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom