Valve Breakneck!!!

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
Quality night....not as loud as it has been (until dilly and lemon played), but all good anyway. Nice to see the usual faces around. Big up all crew, especially SDM and Triple M for for keeping the selection fresh as always.....heavy night!!

had heavy night 4real, big up all heads involved soundin phat (eventuallly) why is it always right to the end till the bad man from valve hits de volume?

Yeah boys, definitely a night to remember.

About the volume, it's what the Valve boys do innit. Always has been like it, and probably always will be. It's all about the keyboard hooked up to the sampler with the Valve sound samples!

Our sets were OK, wasn't overly impressed myself, but still the crowed seemed happy enough :]

Mampi ripped it up as usual, no changes there, heavy heavy set. Of course, Lemon D and Dillinja brought the basslines as only they know how, was surprised by how much non-Valve tunes they were playing.

MC3D! This man did it proper for me, really enjoyed havin' him on the mic, lookin' forward to future sets together bro :slayer: Must also big up the regular mic men, Freestyle, Master X and Throcker, done well lads.

Tune of the night for me has to be that Craze & Juju tune Triple M dropped at 10PM, it ripped up the dance floor, nice selection mang.

Finally big up to all crew I spoke to, and all those in attendance, and.. of course.. Owain, Daniel and everyone involved with Breakneck (y)

As usual, look out for the photos and audio in the near future.

Boh :kermit:

wicked night..i just got up and i got a fukin hang over and a touch of ringing in my ears.
not to worry.

that tune that tripple m dropped wss bad i think i remeber which one it was.
cheers boys...top night!!!!!!!
cool atmosphere" :miss_rep:

Absolutley Dutty nite - Went so mental during SDM/Triples first set & Mampi Swift. I had used the batteries up by the time Shillinja & Lemon T made an appearance!

Standout choons of the nite - 'Pennywise' by Dennis H. Christ, Midiman & Sparkz, 'All the Things' - Dilly (cut short do to the security dj :jerkit:
T-10 remix sounded killer too!

As far as MC3D goes - ive heard him chat a million times, But nothin prepared me for what he did - Un-faultable!! 10/10. Jus steppin up on SDM/Triple M set jus b4 10, an the dancefloor flooded with people! He is a lively lil Hobbit, even at the back on the venue, you could jus see his arms an head jumpin all over the stage - Hes one animated MC! Heard the Risque B. get nuff shouts.

The atmosphere seemed electric last nite - Loving the tune selection all nite long SDM & Triple M sure know how to whip em up into a frenzy (if anything i was gettin a bit bored of Dilly/Lemons selection by the end of there first sets :D )

I cant wait to show the Breakneck masses what Jay Walkers got in store for em! - Nice to finally put a face to Owain & Dan - I was knew it would be a heavy nite, but this superceeded anything i was expecting!

Long live the reign of Breakneck - Hip Hip!

Firstly, thanks to everyone who made it down.

Great sets and electric atmos all round, all night.

So impressed with 3D!

So much hard work and skill and talent from so many people, and all the support!

Please get them photos up soon!!!

Nice chillin afterwards too!

:who_wants

Can't wait for next month, it's only just beginning...

Bring da ruckus... :twisted:

jay walker said:
155 Photos - you guys didnt miss a snap!!! :razz:
M-Code did about 15 I think.

Daniel (Breakneck) did the rest. Some of his came out really well, most impressed! Big up your bad self mang!

Cos I dropped my camera early on, (managed to fix it when I got home) so I borrowed Triple M's, didn't know how to use it so I snapped everything!

:afro:

Big up everyone there!! :zest:

MC 3D you were pretty heavy, hyped everyone up lol. How high did you bloody jump? I was quite scared lol.

Big up Stu, Mike and Monkey for abusing me all night.

Big up cK :love:

Sorry if I was a bit :alchy: :D

ZESTOI said:
Big up everyone there!! :zest:

MC 3D you were pretty heavy, hyped everyone up lol. How high did you bloody jump? I was quite scared lol.

Big up Stu, Mike and Monkey for abusing me all night.

Big up cK :love:

Sorry if I was a bit :alchy: :D

hehehe
That must be all the gummy juice i was drinkin!!
:thumbsup:

Quality night :D

Respect to all the breakneck massive, must've been some good promotion... rammed out the venue in style!

Shouts to the usual lot,
SDM :gaywhite:
Triple M :whipem:
Zest :inlove:

+ anyone who I didn't already know and bumped into on the night. I know there was more than one person but I can only remember briefly speaking to Sayber(?) - couldn't hear anything right by those speakers though! :D

must say my favorite sets were sdm/triple m and the mighty mr swift (not biased at all!!!)
dill came across a bit messy to me, proberbly coz my ears were melting from speaker hugging!!
:zest:

cK said:
Quality night :D

Respect to all the breakneck massive, must've been some good promotion... rammed out the venue in style!

Shouts to the usual lot,
SDM :gaywhite:
Triple M :whipem:
Zest :inlove:

+ anyone who I didn't already know and bumped into on the night. I know there was more than one person but I can only remember briefly speaking to Sayber(?) - couldn't hear anything right by those speakers though! :D

Ha ha Mr.CK nice to meet you mate i don't think starting a conversation by the Valve speakers was a good idea, but you looked like you were trying to hug the speaker cones anyway :lol:

:nurr_nur:

Was that the tune you tried to drag me to the speakers for? :razz:

Attachments

• noddy2.bmp
    20.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom