Valve 2nite....

HEIST said:
nah i know - busy n that :twitchy:
Yeah shame, I'll be going to the next one with them playing I reckon. Witnessing the Valve is all about hearing those two on it.

sdm@work said:
Yeah shame, I'll be going to the next one with them playing I reckon. Witnessing the Valve is all about hearing those two on it.
but u gotta admit - the line up kicks 2nite :boxing:

skope said:
whats the point of valve without those 2?? everything else just sounds rubbish.
Unless everyone else rinses their tunes :)

skope said:
whats the point of valve without those 2?? everything else just sounds rubbish.

errrr - wot the fuck r u on about? Everyone else sounds rubbish do they? Well that must make me shit too then coz they've made me resident down there... Shame that u think that coz you aint even heard wot I play - so how do you know that its rubbish? :|

I think he's referring to the fact that their sets give the system more of a work out due to the way their tunes are engineered.. It can't be anything else, cos everyone sounded heavy at Broken Minds last wkend in Brum..

It must be pretty intimidating to play on the system, how do you feel about stepping up to it? Wouldn't mind hearing sdm & triple m's views on this too..

On another tangent, I can't really comment on you're tune selection/mixing skills, cos I've never heard you play, but if it's anywhere near the quality of your production, it's gonna be rare..

Come play Birmingham soon fella!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom