valentines

guernseydub

me and a few mates coming to london on valentines thinking of going to 1 nation at brixton is there any alternatives any1 can recomend for me or is it gonna be the academy that rocks the capital!!!!!

:rave:

guernseydub said:
me and a few mates coming to london on valentines thinking of going to 1 nation at brixton is there any alternatives any1 can recomend for me or is it gonna be the academy that rocks the capital!!!!!

:rave:
Pretty sure it's Renegade Hardware Vs Metalheadz on that night, at the Coronet.

I'll be there! :slayer:

sdm said:
Pretty sure it's Renegade Hardware Vs Metalheadz on that night, at the Coronet.

I'll be there! :slayer:
oooh. that sounds promising.
anything to boycott slammin thats what i say =)

DESIRE 'BACK TO THE FUTURE'
Saturday 14/2/04
SeOne
Weston Street Tunnel London Bridge, London
Hype mampi swift Skibades Shabba
22:00:00 - 06:00:00
Entrance : £10 + B/F (BEFORE 31-01-04)

One Nation
Saturday 14/2/04
BRIXTON ACADEMY
Brixton London
Dillinja Lemon D Mampi Swift Bailey DJ Hype Nicky Blk Mkt Brockie Friction Bryan G DJ Rap Fluid Devious D Top Buzz DJ Unknown Funk Flirt Clockwork Jason K The Wide Boys Antonio Crush Groove Quickdraw/Sparky Gridlock Skibadee, Fearless, Dynamite IC3, GQ, Eksman, The Ragga Twins, Foxy, SP MC, Dynamite MC Showcase Foxy, Irie + Freestyle Donae'o, Tails, Stevie A, Skee Lo + Shortie B
TBC - TBC
Entrance : FIRST 1000 tickets £10 straight from One Nation (020 8363 5511)

Renegade Hardware Vs Metalheadz
Saturday 14/2/04
Coronet London
London
Trace, Goldie, Keaton, Randall, Pendulum, Loxy, Bad Company, Storm, Friction, Total Science, Tech Itch, Ink GQ, 2Shy, Verse, SP, AD, Rage, Mojo, System
10PM - 7AM
Entrance : £16
Click here for more information >>
Warning 9th Birthday
14/2/04 Dnb Hip Hop RnB

Warning 9th Birthday
Saturday 14/2/04
Junction
Clifton Rd Cambridge
Krust Hype Ray Keith Shy Fx L Double Fabio Barrington Concrete Dynamite Mc Skibadee Fatmad Five Alive Riddla Phantom
22.00 - 04.00
Entrance : £12.50 £14 on the door

Last edited:
LOL, don't bother with 1 Nation

Would normally go to Metalheadz v. Hardware but don't really rate Hardware nights not at The End so I'm gonna go to Desire. Music in the main room probably won't be up to much but the old skool lineup in room 2 is absolutely deadly. And it's only a tenner as well :slayer:

V Matt said:
LOL, don't bother with 1 Nation

Would normally go to Metalheadz v. Hardware but don't really rate Hardware nights not at The End so I'm gonna go to Desire. Music in the main room probably won't be up to much but the old skool lineup in room 2 is absolutely deadly. And it's only a tenner as well :slayer:
Hardware is always good at The End innit! I miss those days.

Still, will be a sick night regardless :slayer:

whats wrong with 1nation went to the 10th b'day and it was good is it not gonna be as good as the last one were flying over 200 miles for this so it needs to be the right choice!!!!!

I wet to the Renegade Hardware vs Valve at the Coronet just before the club had problems & that was one of the best nights I've been to!! That club is wicked & the laser show is awsome, little green dancing men in the sky wtf!! :mr_cool: I think everyone wants to go to 1Nation but after the fiasco on NYE I've been really put off by there organisational skills, & making me queue for an hour + just ain't right. :fuckjoo:

sayber said:
I wet to the Renegade Hardware vs Valve at the Coronet just before the club had problems & that was one of the best nights I've been to!! That club is wicked & the laser show is awsome, little green dancing men in the sky wtf!! :mr_cool: I think everyone wants to go to 1Nation but after the fiasco on NYE I've been really put off by there organisational skills, & making me queue for an hour + just ain't right. :fuckjoo:
Hardware Vs Valve was one of the heaviest nights I've been to in London, the system sounded disgusting!

sdm@work said:
Hardware Vs Valve was one of the heaviest nights I've been to in London, the system sounded disgusting!

Agreed. I think the dancefloor was in a circular shape so you pretty much got blasted with sound & soon as you walked down the main stairs onto it. The club has got so much potential to really gain a massive following maybe Break-Neck can do a London special :antitank:

guernseydub said:
i think slammin vinyl are at the sanctuary

didn't think they was, it's the same promotion team as 1nation so they wouldn't be holding an event?

maybe garage nation's at the sanctuary lololol can't wait :finger:

S'all bout Hardware vs Metalheadz @ The Coronet for me!

Hello again everyone by the way. My phone got cut off so I aint been online for a month or so! So much shit to catch upon tune wise. Its amazing how qucikly dnb progresses in such a short time!!!

Back
Top Bottom