Valentines Special CD Pack 09

Ch4ndler

Just come out, quickest pack to be release after the event date iv ever seen!

1NVAL09.JPG

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=1NVAL09

iv found cd packs these days the recordings arent as great.. u cant hear the mc's really. Especially with Random concept iv noticed.

it was shit last year i remember a massive fight during subfocus and clipz set which they stopped the music to and my mate came who was on crutches (first rave after a motorbike crash) and some little cunt nutted him and tried to rob him!!! decided i'm pretty happy not going back to brixton academy shit night and bad sound system

it was shit last year i remember a massive fight during subfocus and clipz set which they stopped the music to and my mate came who was on crutches (first rave after a motorbike crash) and some little cunt nutted him and tried to rob him!!! decided i'm pretty happy not going back to brixton academy shit night and bad sound system

Brixton academy is full of cunts bruv. Seen nasty fings appen at Fabric lyk dat. Sum geeza who obvs ad tht 1 (or mayb 10!) too many jacks jus gotta clump in d bak of d head, pushed n fell in2 a circle of cunts who tryd robbin im whilst fightin of his mates!! All while DJ Hype has stoppd d music n gan sik at d bouncers!! Nuffin beats SeOne onna grimey nite tho................Peace!

Back
Top Bottom