Valentines Day - Males Revolt

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This day isn't just for the ladies you know.

Yes its media bullshit, created for added revenue etc etc.

But if you're a hopeless romantic deep down like myself, its nice to spend a day pampering EACH OTHER & taking a break from the day-to-day mundane tripe & remember why you love EACH OTHER in the 1st place.

The way its geared up to be being just for Women is bollocks.

Fortunately, after a couple of years hard work, my darling wife understands this.

But I know for fact there are chaps out there that dread the day & spend it forking out & grovelling in return for sexual favours.

Men, stand up & be counted, make sure your lady knows you deserve special treatment on this day too!

:D

Whats everybody got planned then? Presents? Suggestions?

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
This day isn't just for the ladies you know.

Yes its media bullshit, created for added revenue etc etc.

But if you're a hopeless romantic deep down like myself, its nice to spend a day pampering EACH OTHER & taking a break from the day-to-day mundane tripe & remember why you love EACH OTHER in the 1st place.

The way its geared up to be being just for Women is bollocks.

Fortunately, after a couple of years hard work, my darling wife understands this.

But I know for fact there are chaps out there that dread the day & spend it forking out & grovelling in return for sexual favours.

Men, stand up & be counted, make sure your lady knows you deserve special treatment on this day too!

:D

Whats everybody got planned then? Presents? Suggestions?
Fuck off you soft cunt!

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
In all seriousness tho... me and my misses don't bother with presents or anything like that. We spend the money on having a good night out... a nice meal, few drinks etc etc

So yea we pretty much follow what you said, we both make sure we have a good time etc etc

We haven't actually good any plans as of yet tho, I think it's going to be a last min thing. Might try and see Avatar at some point this weekend tho... not a very vallentines day thing, but I wanna see it in 3D before it finishes

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
Meh, 4 star in London, champer and chocs, decent restaurant then the next day Zoo and Avatar 3D.

Was gonna do Paris or Rome or something but the prices are a pisstake.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
Im going out for a mates birthday the night before, so unless i get lucky whilst throwing shapes and gurning, i'll prob be spending it alone at home like any other sunday, nursing a come down, smoking some reefa and going "ugggghhhhh my head" every 10 mins or so. Fuck valentines!

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Mine said not to bother with valentines day, she's not into all that romantic stuff etc but I think she is either testing me, or secretly loves it anyway.

I'm taking her for dinner & champers at a country pub just down the road, no gifts or anything like that.

Hopefully it will get me a long-awaited bj......

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
Haha if you do get lucky on sat night, and you take the girl back to yours, make sure you don't wake her up by saying 'Happy Valentines'.

Definitely a good way to scare someone off!!