VA - Hospitality Drum & Bass 2012 [NHS202CD]

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Out January 30th

Get your new year off with a bang with this bumper 31-track “Hospitality Drum + Bass 2012” compilation which is packed full of tasty 176bpm treats from the likes of Netsky, award-winning Austrian production outfit Camo & Krooked, the mighty High Contrast, Taxman, Calibre and many other stars who have lit up Hospitality dancefloors this year.
Last year’s “Hospitality Drum + Bass” compilation was one of the best selling albums of the year, charting at number 3 on the iTunes UK chart and providing the ultimate soundtrack for ravers across the world.
This time round it’s bigger and better, with even more content from across the scene. Smash hits and anthems galore from the likes of Nu:Tone’s superb remixes of both Emeli Sande – ‘Heaven’ and Ms Dynamite -– ‘Neva Soft’, Netsky’s remix of Skream – ‘Anticipate’ (feat. Sam Frank) and High Contrasts anthemic 'The First Note Is Silent' (feat Tiësto and Underworld)
For the heads, clattering amens and tonking subs come from the likes of Stray, Break and S.P.Y with melodic and harmonic relief provided by Brookes Brothers, Marcus Intalex, Makoto and others.
Bringing the sound of the multi-award winning worldwide drum & bass night live to your living room, “Hospitality Drum + Bass 2012” encapsulates the event’s raison d’etre in sonic form. Expect fun, uplifting D+B with buckets of energy from the best artists across the scene. An essential bargain purchase to brighten up the winter months!

01 Skream feat Sam Frank - Anticipate (Netsky remix)
02 TC - Tap Ho
03 S.P.Y - Seconds to Midnight
04 Emeli Sande - Heaven (Nu:Tone remix)
05 Jazzsteppa - Raising The Bar (Stray remix)
06 Camo+Krooked – Cryptkeeper
07 London Elektricity - U Gotta B Crazy (Enei remix)
08 Ms Dynamite - Neva Soft (Nu:Tone remix)
09 S.I.N. - Oldy
10 Frederic Robinson - Laughing At Clouds
11 Maduk – Avalon
12 High Contrast feat Tiesto & Underworld - The First Note Is Silent
13 N3gus – Kites
14 Camo+Krooked - Hot Pursuit
15 High Contrast - Fearful Symmetry
16 Blu Mar Ten - Problem Child
17 Taxman - My House
18 Muffler - Tear Your Soul
19 Rido feat. Thomas Oliver – Twisted
20 Calibre – Blazin'
21 NZ Shapeshifter – Monarch
22 Rollz - Don't You Know Its You
23 Urbandawn – Astrolabe
24 Logistics - Fibreglass
25 Phace & Rockwell - Rat Race
26 Brookes Brothers – Snowman
27 Krome & Time - License (Break remix)
28 Resonators - Sweet Love Affair (Cyantific remix)
29 Logistics - Back 2 U
30 Marcus Intalex – Virgo
31 Makoto – Bubbles

Already got over half of these tracks. Still I'll bag it for the exclusives... I'm sure it will only be £5.

EDIT: Ok over half was an exaggeration but I have 13 of them.

Right, so which are the exclusives?

I thought that N3gus bit was coming on Spearhead?
Unless that means the release date is between now and when this drops...

Right, so which are the exclusives?

I thought that N3gus bit was coming on Spearhead?
Unless that means the release date is between now and when this drops...

09 S.I.N. - Oldy
11 Maduk – Avalon
23 Urban Dawn – Astrolabe
29 Logistics - Back 2 U

Intro audio preview Pf... I'm not the guy who says bad things about anything really and especially Hospital I really like them but they need to let someone else compile and do the mixes...

That first transition does not work well at all for me same for 9:24 & 11:17 :twitchy: Bought all the Hospitality compilations so far, the mixes just aren't good anymore. They have proper good DJs on the label like High Contrast and Camo & Krooked, they should do it like in the first installment of the compilation two years ago where London Elektricity and High Contrast each made a mix, Stanza made the one in 2010 - was good aswell, went downhill from then...

Intro audio preview Pf... I'm not the guy who says bad things about anything really and especially Hospital I really like them but they need to let someone else compile and do the mixes...

That first transition does not work well at all for me same for 9:24 & 11:17 :twitchy: Bought all the Hospitality compilations so far, the mixes just aren't good anymore. They have proper good DJs on the label like High Contrast and Camo & Krooked, they should do it like in the first installment of the compilation two years ago where London Elektricity and High Contrast each made a mix, Stanza made the one in 2010 - was good aswell, went downhill from then...

The only one they should be letting near a pair of turntables is Cyantific, the rest of them are nowhere near as good

The only one they should be letting near a pair of turntables is Cyantific, the rest of them are nowhere near as good

I can't really say anything against Cyantific, I only saw him once at Brixton. Got to admit he didn't blow my mind but okay. Say what you want but Camo & Krooked got it :)

09 S.I.N. - Oldy
11 Maduk – Avalon
23 Urban Dawn – Astrolabe
29 Logistics - Back 2 U

Nice. Got any audio for these? In particular the Logistics bits hah. Had a quick look but nothing came up..!

Back
Top Bottom