VA - Four:fit EP 05 (Soul:r)

E

Evizon

Happened to stumble upon this whilst browsing Amazon. The artwork for the EP has been revealed + some short previews of the tunes. Release is sounding really lush :)

41EyfWV44FL._SS500.jpg

Tracklist:
A1. Zero T - Piano Clap
A2. Tokyo Prose - Tell Me
B1. FD - Work It Out
B2. LSB - Hideaway

Release should be sometime next month (according to Amazon it's 09.10).

Not heard the others but work it out is just lush. I hope the four fit series reaches double figures. Top quality from soul r

The Four:fit EP series is startig to become synonymous with quality. Really digging the releases Soul:R is pushing. Hope they're just not pushing them out too fast.

The Four:fit EP series is startig to become synonymous with quality. Really digging the releases Soul:R is pushing. Hope they're just not pushing them out too fast.

the Four:fit series is starting to become synonymous with tunes that could be mistaken for being produced by Calibre

Four:fit series is on point, got all the vinyls so far and will be grabbing this one

They've all been quality but I haven't any of them yet. Might have to grab this one and also the LSB one for Walking Blues. If I'm doing that then I may as well grab that Calibre EP on CIA.....

They've all been quality but I haven't any of them yet. Might have to grab this one and also the LSB one for Walking Blues. If I'm doing that then I may as well grab that Calibre EP on CIA.....

and the other V/A four:fit, and the skeptical four:fit, and the calibre four:fit, and Alix perez recall and reflect, and then end up skint like me :teeth:

and the other V/A four:fit, and the skeptical four:fit, and the calibre four:fit, and Alix perez recall and reflect, and then end up skint like me :teeth:

Already grabbed the Perez bit. What was on the other VA four:fit again? The Calibre one didn't really tickle me, not as much as the Dream Dubz EP

Back
Top Bottom