• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

VA - Four:fit EP 05 (Soul:r)

E

Evizon

Happened to stumble upon this whilst browsing Amazon. The artwork for the EP has been revealed + some short previews of the tunes. Release is sounding really lush :)

Tracklist:
A1. Zero T - Piano Clap
A2. Tokyo Prose - Tell Me
B1. FD - Work It Out
B2. LSB - Hideaway

Release should be sometime next month (according to Amazon it's 09.10).

deaneg

Does LSB actually stand for 'Least Significant Being'? Or is it just the initials of his name?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Not heard the others but work it out is just lush. I hope the four fit series reaches double figures. Top quality from soul r

Lorre

The Four:fit EP series is startig to become synonymous with quality. Really digging the releases Soul:R is pushing. Hope they're just not pushing them out too fast.

rhythm

VIP Junglist
The Four:fit EP series is startig to become synonymous with quality. Really digging the releases Soul:R is pushing. Hope they're just not pushing them out too fast.
the Four:fit series is starting to become synonymous with tunes that could be mistaken for being produced by Calibre

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
Four:fit series is on point, got all the vinyls so far and will be grabbing this one
They've all been quality but I haven't any of them yet. Might have to grab this one and also the LSB one for Walking Blues. If I'm doing that then I may as well grab that Calibre EP on CIA.....

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
They've all been quality but I haven't any of them yet. Might have to grab this one and also the LSB one for Walking Blues. If I'm doing that then I may as well grab that Calibre EP on CIA.....
and the other V/A four:fit, and the skeptical four:fit, and the calibre four:fit, and Alix perez recall and reflect, and then end up skint like me :teeth:

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
and the other V/A four:fit, and the skeptical four:fit, and the calibre four:fit, and Alix perez recall and reflect, and then end up skint like me :teeth:
Already grabbed the Perez bit. What was on the other VA four:fit again? The Calibre one didn't really tickle me, not as much as the Dream Dubz EP