VA EP - The Future Sound of Brazil - Hospital (6th May)

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
large

Audio can be found here:

https://www.hospitalrecords.com/shop/release/various-artists/nhs287-the-future-sound-of-brazil

Now, as much as I enjoy the music here, S.P.Y, Bungle and Nitri on "Future Sound" doesn't really make much sense.

Last edited:

Well, I always thought the Future Sound series was for artists which were upcoming, not artists which are well established. If that's not really the case with these releases, then I take back what I said.

Bungle isn't a newcomer, and that wasn't quite the case with Evol Intent and Gridlock on the recent 'Murica one, or Logistics and Nu:Tone on the first Cambridge one.

Bungle isn't a newcomer, and that wasn't quite the case with Evol Intent and Gridlock on the recent 'Murica one, or Logistics and Nu:Tone on the first Cambridge one.

Yeah, I didn't notice Bungle's name at first (despite that track being my pick of the bunch), so I edited that.

In that case then, I take back what I said earlier.

Yeah, I didn't notice Bungle's name at first (despite that track being my pick of the bunch), so I edited that.

In that case then, I take back what I said earlier.
Nah I think you make a fair point, I thought the same thing when I read "The Future Sound Of..." and it does make sense for some of the artists.

Anyway on topic, not feeling any of it but then again I'm judging based on shitty Hospital previews.

I always thought that the "Future Sound" series was more what Hospital considered to be forward thinking dnb (hence the "Future" part). I never personally took it to be something like the New Blood series on Med School.

Personally think this sounds sick from the previews. Didn't think much of the America one.

Back
Top Bottom