VA - 15 Years of Hospital (NHS199CD)

I bought it when it came out pal and trust me its NOT on the vinyl LP. There's a few old big Hospital tunes that never made it to wax and I would pay good money to have them..

But the majority of this album is not gonna make it to vinyl.

all but 4 are for digital release only.

That Seba tune you want is on the digatal release

yeah I agree... Don't really understand what Synth Geek is doing on the vinyl LP... Different or Snow would have made me happier too.

yeah I agree... Don't really understand what Synth Geek is doing on the vinyl LP... Different or Snow would have made me happier too.
As if Hospital would put the decent tunes on vinyl. They're all about the Radio1/Annie Spack crowd

I suppose there's a chance NHS200 could put some digital/CD only tracks onto vinyl, but... I very much doubt it.

I think the album sounds quite big, Netsky VIP smashes the original, Closer is gully as fuck, love Untold Future, Fred V & Grafix tune sounding quality and Swag Bag is just next level weird bigness.

Last edited:
Well compared to the C&K LP this is definitely a step up, that Netsky's VIP is really wicked considering the original. And that N3GUS tune and Closer are also heavy ones. But the rest is not doing it for me so far...

Sorry, my bad.

Didn't realise your point was totally irrelevant to the original post.

Put ur handbag away luv! Questioning my point about pressing a decent Hospital tune on a Hospital digital & vinyl release??

Plucking at straws there aren't ya?

Dark, love seeing this coming out Hospital...

Briiing. Hurricane is 1000x better then this and I'm kinda satured of all the sample reuse of SPY... I bought everything he did from 2008-2009 but this is getting ridiculous, come up with some new samples...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I really like this release to be honest... More than half the tunes are so un-Hospital-y if you ask me, maybe to please the haters :D
I have to say I'm a bit confused, can't really put my finger on it.

Back
Top Bottom