V/A - RAMsterdam [Brand new compilation on RAM Records]

nice to see a v/a ep or lp from ram again.... miss the dimension series... had such good releases on every one

I imagine this is going to be almost exactly the same kind of thing as that "RaMiami" they released.
http://www.discogs.com/Various-RAMiami-Drum-Bass-2013/release/4394390

So don't expect Dimensions-worthy content :D

Very much doubt that as that album had very few new songs on. This album seems like it will have all new songs on, maybe a couple of new DC Breaks bits such as Gambino and also there were 2 new Loadstar bits on their essential mix that I hope make it onto this album.

Oh and Overdose VIP is a banger, so happy it's getting a release

they had a night earlier in the year in Dam called Ramsterdam, maybe theyre going to do it frequently and celebrating with a compilation

The put out like 3 good songs in 10 still.

Tbf, he is kind of right about that, if you look at some of the releases on RAM this year, they have been massively disappointing - Loadstar album, Rene LaVice album and the Mind Vortex singles. But then again there have been some big tunes like SWAG, June Miller, Membrane, Frankee and Hamilton's EP. And then there's ProgRAM which has been putting out banger after banger. Also, all those tunes mentioned are nothing like poppy dnb and i think Dat U Dude's constant obsession with RAM being a poppy dnb label is just utter bull. Loadstar's album was poppy and a couple of the Wilkinson singles have been poppy which probably constitutes 10% of RAM and ProgRAM's releases this year.

So stop spouting rubbish for the sake of an argument because you just come across as an idiot

Tbf, he is kind of right about that, if you look at some of the releases on RAM this year, they have been massively disappointing - Loadstar album, Rene LaVice album and the Mind Vortex singles. But then again there have been some big tunes like SWAG, June Miller, Membrane, Frankee and Hamilton's EP. And then there's ProgRAM which has been putting out banger after banger. Also, all those tunes mentioned are nothing like poppy dnb and i think Dat U Dude's constant obsession with RAM being a poppy dnb label is just utter bull. Loadstar's album was poppy and a couple of the Wilkinson singles have been poppy which probably constitutes 10% of RAM and ProgRAM's releases this year.

So stop spouting rubbish for the sake of an argument because you just come across as an idiot

What I mean by 3 good songs in that type of dnb that I like. If you like a broad spectrum and lean more towards poppy, Ram is for you then.

where am i? in middle school?

i bet you do tho.
you check out every thread with the word ram in it and regurgitate the same serious of words about how you don't like it.
sounds like you secretly love it but feel ashamed by that.

Liar

I'll bet you'll listen to them crywanking in your Ram t-shirt listening to Airplane cos you love it all so much really

@dat u dude. ^^^ what he said. cunt

Did Andy refused to have his photo with you or something bro?

He obviously didnt sign his boob

his mother refused to acknowledge his existance.

there's no point on using mental violence on the guy, just because he says he doesn't like ram (in every ram related thread). funny to see how teddy said somethign and people immediately followed. even a ram records employee - fucking hell, grow up, you're an adult - don't let yourself be provoked by some internet forum user.

there's no point on using mental violence on the guy, just because he says he doesn't like ram (in every ram related thread). funny to see how teddy said somethign and people immediately followed. even a ram records employee - fucking hell, grow up, you're an adult - don't let yourself be provoked by some internet forum user.

na mate sorry he is a cunt. have you seen his posts?

Who are you? The Internet forum police?

to be fair im with fuuz. yes dats viewpoint is tired and doesnt need reiterating every 30 seconds but fuck me its the internet, people need to lay off a little.

not listened to this yet and doubt i will for a bit. will pass judgement when i do

Back
Top Bottom