V/A - 20 Years of Renegade Hardware Final Chapter LP

Any ideas if we are getting a vinyl release and didn't they do a final LP a few years ago?

I heard a 20 x 12" box set was coming out but it's £500.....

In all honesty I don't think any will make vinyl, it seems like a last grab attempt to me. Shame as I used to love Hardware and most releases in the early days was buy on sight.

yeah i think the classic section is really an odd selection.. why o h why always twist em out? that was released on TOV btw, not renegade hardware (yeah i know sublabel)

No, it didn't, it came out on Hardware.

Not feeling the neuro section, I know that Horsementality collection is going to be fucking sick though, and tbh that sound is the sound that I will miss the most once Hardware shuts down. Lots of labels focused on the individual sounds that that corner represents, but very few covering the whole spectrum from Pessimist to Double O. I guess Rupture is the new Hardware if that's the sort of sound you dig, raw breaks, dubby and ravey sounds, dynamics and weight.

That Callide thing is nonsense and the Gremlinz and Overlook thing pisses on it from a great height, although I do kind of wish it had trickled down to the people a few years earlier.

"Greatest hits" compilation is missing more than a few essential cuts of music

I guess they didn't want to repeat their "hardware XV - history of hardware" compilation from 2011.
Go and grab it, you won't be disappointed, extremly obvious greatest hits selection ;)
I only wish ''Platinum'' was on it as well...

Double O, GHOST, Pessimist, The Untouchables tracks are my favourites, I knew I was only really gonna be into the Horsementality section, but its literally a huge album. Great way to end such a massive label.

Oh and Gremlinz & Overlook remix of Horns, finally :devil:

Where? More proof, less click baity please

Renegade Hardware
Yesterday at 12:03 AM ·
"IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT" Renegade Hardware is now under new Management. Renegade Hardware will retain all its ground breaking musical concepts and above all keep its unique musical Drum and Bass style, utillising the original artists with some new to the scene, the new experienced management team will be taking Renegade Hardare onto its next evolutionary chapter.
We understand that Renegade Hardware is well loved worldwide & we want to assure everyone that we are not going to re-write the Renegade Hardware musical handbook.
Influential / Not Influenced / Future Beats For Future People
We will be re-launching with an event on the 28th of Sept @Fire Londonthe event page will be up very soon.

Back
Top Bottom