Utter C*nt Kills Five Philippines In China....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by $marty, Nov 12, 2013.

1. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

2. ZackMRG

ZackMRG Circles are Pointless

Re: Utter C*nt Kills Five Puppies In China....

Pretty crazy to think nobody did anything to stop him, You'd pretty much guarantee in an English market somebody would've kicked the shit out of him.

3. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

Fucking scumbag.

4. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't think he would of got far doing that in an English market.

Don't the Chinese have a big thing about diseases and stuff. That seems to be the only reason I can think of for him doing such a crazy act. Like they walk round with those B&Q masks on don't they like its a normal everyday thing over there. Bet he thinks he caught rabies or something

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

who gives a fuck you bunch of hypocrites, would you have cared at all if he smashed five snails? if he chopped up five fishes, or, like we used to do on the french rivera, cote azur, you grab a squid and smash it against the cliffs. but its dogs, which, i will remind you they eat, in china. also, am i wrong in thinking huiffingtong blah blah is a jokey thing? faggots

DeeGun likes this.
  6. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in China"

Moskit and Phat_Sam like this.
  7. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

The thing that pisses me off the most is the people who feel the need to share these things. No offence to you Adam but, some other idiot on Facebook shared a video of some royal cunt throwing puppies (no older than a few weeks) into a river and I know full well all 7 or 8 of them died within minutes.

Now I am a massive animal lover (most days I actually prefer animals to people because we're grade a cunts and don't deserve to live on this planet) and all seeing shit like this does is piss me off because I will never see the fucking slimy cunt that did this in person so I can pound his fucking face in.

8. logikz

i was offered to eat dog meat in china. said it taste better than steak. i decided not to, and they was offended. cos it aint the kind of dog they use to socialize with, no. these for eatin, you see. made sense to me at the time and i done regret it ever since.
    you know, you have to wonder about the reasoning there. motherf¤#kers keep damn potbelly pigs and octopodes for pets, saying the dogs they eat is not for socializing just aint right. point is none of that matters, if it taste good.
    and dogs done taste good. apparently, i didnt have any. which i regret. they have personality you know.

point is its bullshit and long as it taste good calves, chickens and their foetus, as in eggs, caviar, roast piglet or whatever the fuck, who cares if its a dog or a cat when rabbits, canaries, and baby seals can all get fucked if you want them for what they got?

even human beings can get fucked if it means us getting what we want. and youre being faggy about some puppies. think about it. because im the king. and dont try anything.

9. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Karl. Pls

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Did you know if you call a Chinese Restaurant up, and order kung pow kittin' or General Tso's Kitten. Very shortly the Chinese food guy will arrive with a tasty treat for your belly. Don't believe me you say... bull shit you say.... Well go on then and try. Prove me wrong. You can also get fried lice. Mmmmmm

Smarty, animal cruelty happens all the time. You could join one of those Peta organizations and hump a squirrel, I guess. Sorry got off topic, why does this instance of animal cruelty piss you off so much? I have to agree with Logixz about the Snails, at what point in time does food become equal or the subject of such rage. There has been a massive typhoon that has killed many people in the Philippines, including children, but no real out cry here. Why so much for a puppy or five? I hope I bring no insult to your opinion, because I too thing the guy should be ass raped by Moskit. But why the rage over a puppy?

[​IMG]

Pugs are not so ugly they are cute. Pugs are just ugly.

11. Kobi

Kobi Member

Probably a good release for the dogs considering the conditions they are kept in. Most street dogs are pumped with this cheap amphetamine thing to make them hyper for the customers, then you take them home and they usually die within a few days

12. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

So who's worse this guy? Or that chick who stomped out those kittens in heels?

13. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

well id rather have a sack of dead puppies at my front door than dnba_sukz

on the flip side. killing intelligent animals is wrong. dead wrong.

14. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Who the hell ever ate a canary? Youd need a hundred of em just to get a mouthful. Seems illogical to the extreme, preparing Canary meat would be far too time consuming to fully justify cooking. Must be the reasoning behind us not eating Jackdaw, Crow or Blue Tit, waste of time, youd be lassoing the bastards all day, outweighs what the meal actually gives you.

15. Catsel

on trey

16. logikz

mhah fool! know you nothing! ever been to rome? ever notice there are no small birds anywhere in that whole city? guess why.

17. Catsel

didn't all the birds die in WWII? gassed to death i heard.

18. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Maybe but that was obviously the downfall of the Roman empire, wasting energy lassoing birds out of the sky, youd need on average 10 birds in a 15 minute timeframe to justify the effort youd given lassoing the things, that and the bumming was why the Romans died out. Also Castel gassing Penguins? Your out of order buddy.

19. Catsel

im not your buddy, friend.

20. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I'm all for eating anything, if you can only afford to feed your family on dog then more power to you.

If you kill any animal out of rage, or simply not understanding their character and you're not in a life and death situation.

You're a complete cunt, that needs a hefty shoeing off a gang of angry blacks.