'Utah dance party broken up by Police'

Big brother has been watching you for a long time. Don't worry about that.

Yeah its funny that one though, fucking yanks. Causes issues when your standard cop carries a sidearm. They don't have a rave scene as such out there, and the guy in his DOA thread even states that the first one went off without hitch and they could do nothing about it..

When they heard about the second one... well they were fucked from the beginning.

Top marks for effort.

Seen it over here... but only when Tried to Party Tony Blairs back garden at checkers :cool: :D

Last edited:
ive herd american drum and bass and it is fuckin terrible man. it should be banned. the mc's are dreadful the tunes are just a noise its silly

what me? as in mc's i like the dar side mate bassman spyda and hysteria yardie manz mc'z
hyper d, skibba and det and shit are bad as fuck tho on old one nationz and shit they tare up the bludklart place!

Jungalist-Murda said:
what me? as in mc's i like the dar side mate bassman spyda and hysteria yardie manz mc'z
hyper d, skibba and det and shit are bad as fuck tho on old one nationz and shit they tare up the bludklart place!

tha yanks have got some mad shit going music-wise, you should learn about producers and not just MCs from UK raves eg Hive, Juju, Mathematics, Evol Intent for biggies ..loads more too

haha american producers and mc's are fuckin shit, the best producers are from the UK blud. word. look at all the bad UK made tunes and then look at all the american ones lmao

Jungalist-Murda said:
haha american producers and mc's are fuckin shit, the best producers are from the UK blud. word. look at all the bad UK made tunes and then look at all the american ones lmao

Chill the fuck up. You sound like a goddamn white yardie Ali G.

Being a junglist isn't about hating everybody apart from your crew, wearing cargo pants and a hoody, bigging up the UK, kissing your teeth and talking like a fucking crap garage mc.

Especially since you're probably a 17 year old pimpled lanky white guy with a Nova. You're not impressing anybody with your faking.

RESPECT, ok?

Jungalist-Murda said:

You are a prime example of what is holding this music back from being all it can be. Get a grip.

:tut:

shut up pussy boi. UK manz dem no want no yanks in the dArk side yes.. big up kizer, tinted and mookey ina pen hell J doin life from the G.C.O.G

Sheesh Kebabs, chill out dude, this is a drum and bass forum!

You sound like a member of the Al Quaeda DnB movement!

If it sounds good, listen to it, enjoy it - fuck where's it's from.

Init.:razz:

Jungalist-Murda said:
shut up pussy boi. UK manz dem no want no yanks in the dArk side yes.. big up kizer, tinted and mookey ina pen hell J doin life from the G.C.O.G

You are a parody of a junglist. You know that lanky git from Human Traffic that jumps to Stalker with his mate, that's you.

Jungalist-Murda said:
F U C K america // dema wanker // pussy boi man ina american kru // burger barr sah // in the venue

Why u hating on the scence from the US? Half the labels you probably listen to have had american or overseas producers on them in the last year & have probably made the scence even greater because they've brought a wide variety of sounds & styles. I agree that not everything that comes out of the US, europe, australia, is all good but seriously man get your head & ears out of the ground for 10 minutes & maybe you'll see why the big time producers, dj's & mc's are trying to hook up with overseas connections.

As for the 9/11 bullshit sort it out fella, no-one & I mean no-one whether your white, black, asian, south american, martian whatever deserved to die in that horrific tradgedy, yes politics are a fucked up world & I hate Bush & the shit that goes with it but what happened ain't right & no-one wants to hear that on dnb forum. Lets keep it music.

Cheers fella

shut up you are a bunch of foolz me nah like wah. manz like you are jokerz yeah little internet worms dustek you are 29 and this forum iz your life cuz. get out, get some fresh air seen, theres a hole world out there me bredtrin. ME a MAN seen, america pussy boi not know what businezz go down ina quatah. junglaist kru yes, dark house me nah like wha. rrrrrrrrrrrrrroundz me bredtrin

Back
Top Bottom