Using No Effects

YEah those drums sound a bit more organized and less random... still theres mud, meh im not sure what to tell ya i think mabye mastering is a weak point imo love how yi just jam though man and do your own thing... im gonna post some of my own shit the now just fun song that took me the past hour geez a bit listen and laugh out loud ;D

Yo lovers of music,

this shoot is totally clean, meaning no sound effects where used during recording nor was there a compressor involved.
Still I think it's pretty clear.

Would you be so kind to conform or destroy my opinion?

https://soundcloud.com/dart-fader-1/know-fx

Thank you very much!

d'Art Fader

It could definitely use a bit more variety in that main bass, it get's a bit repetitive as it progresses.

(Ook leuk om meer Hollanders te zien : D!)

please Dark, I don't reading or hearing word God, mind your language :rslayer:
godverdegodver!!
it's a curse that won't seems to fade away!
It's just a way of saying: "how the fuck should I spell that sentence?", but anyways, I should have said: "May the über god of metal bless you"?

It could definitely use a bit more variety in that main bass, it get's a bit repetitive as it progresses.

(Ook leuk om meer Hollanders te zien : D!)

dat is het zeker!

a well, the aim this time was a kick that sounded good, so not the rest of the track.
to me the kicks sound good as it is,
I synthesized it this morning. As well as the snare, both from scratch.
And the melody/bass line comes from that same synth.
Only the copper is from a other module.
But even if it could need some variety (dat snap ik ook wel, beste man) are the kick and snare-transients oké?

Or do I really need to buy myself some new ears?

- - - Updated - - -

It's just a way of saying: "how the fuck should I spell that sentence?", but anyways, I should have said: "May the über god of metal bless you"?

I get your point. But correct me if I'm wrong, but that ubergod is Me or You. from the übermetal point of view... That voice in your head is your own thought. Planted by people you trust and then they took advantage of it by cursing you and made you believe it's some-one else. But it probility comes from a time when we were just simple animals and communicated by warmth, smell and ...sounds (and the beathnoise can be very personal)
but enoch about that...

how to say gesundheit in English?
I guess you don't, as long as you sneeze, you ARE healty, is the perfect reaction to clean up your body/system...
But if you don't sneeze (and who will notice??), maybe your system is corrupted or ill.
A blessing from a myth that does not deliver, pretty much get you more sick then you already are.

just a though...

d'Art

But hé, thanks for trying thou, that always says a lot. In a positive way, it means you care.

- - - Updated - - -

------

Back to the track, I see I haven't even saved the damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom