using massive in logic

Discussion in 'Production' started by dj_philf, Oct 11, 2010.

1. dj_philf

dj_philf New Member

i have used massive in fruity loops for over two years but now i have switched to logic, i cant use it :S. basically when u write the keys in the piano roll for ur sound that u have created in using massive (in fruity loops) it will make the same sound throughout the track. for example if u had a hit to the drop of ur track using massive and then u would have the same hit 8-16 bars later as most dnb does...

anyway, in logic this doesnt happen i write the keys in and the sound changes throughout the song :S its almost as if the wobble starts on a constant and then just comes back in randomly where i have written in it next.

its hard to explain but i imagine its just a setting.

if anyone has a clue what im talking about please help!

cheers!

2. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

It sounds like you need to turn the note retrigger on so massive starts the LFO again when you hit the next key. Not sure where it is as I don't use massive.

3. tarranjoe

tarranjoe Active Member

dont know if i fully understand the question but try going into the lfo tab and just tick the box labelled restart

4. omowglio

omowglio Member

not saying you have a crack copy but this has come up on this forum before (look at my previous posts), and when you open a second instance of massive it is altered, its something that is known to happen with non-legit copies........u would have to buy it mate

5. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

you cant always presume someone is using a crack because the note isint triggering correctly... lol.

Do you have the LFO on a sync mate? say 1/8th's?

6. omowglio

omowglio Member

o got wrong end of stick similar problem to something crack relatyed