Username & Password

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Ever since SDM sorted the server, I keep getting a little box popping up that says something like "DnB Forum server requires a username and password" I tried to put both these in the first time it happened, but think I got it wrong...

I'm logged in fine, and there's no problems but the little box keeps popping up and I just cancel it...

Is this happening to anyone else, or am I just doing it wrong?

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i feel sorry for you, but mine works fine so i can't say i'm especially bothered??

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Ever since SDM sorted the server, I keep getting a little box popping up that says something like "DnB Forum server requires a username and password" I tried to put both these in the first time it happened, but think I got it wrong...

I'm logged in fine, and there's no problems but the little box keeps popping up and I just cancel it...

Is this happening to anyone else, or am I just doing it wrong?
Exactly the same thing is happening to me! i dont know why its doing it but i just cancel it and it seems to log in fine?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Odd, can you guys make a note of the page your on at the time and post the URL in the address bar next time it happens.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Odd, can you guys make a note of the page your on at the time and post the URL in the address bar next time it happens.
It isn't happening to me at work. At home when i go to dnbforum.com the box pops up and asks for username and password. Im using google chrome dont know if that makes any difference.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah I'll make a note and let you know when it happens next - seems to be pretty much at random, but I'll make a note and we'll see... I'm using chrome as well... hmmm...

Greg P

VIP Junglist
It happens when I refresh on the waffle page...

So that means it happens a lot...

Don't spend too much time on this one on my account though sdm - it's really not a big problem, and I suspect it's just because of chrome...

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
and i just emptied my inbox, so hit me up... let's talk... text chat to 85558