Useful turntablist links..

shaizcar said:
Can anybody help me and let me know what are good sites for beginner dnb and jungle dj like myself?

hey mate, do you understand beat mixing /matching ? How much of a beginner are you ... the very basics are probably something you need practical advice from someone in person.

If you understand the basics of mixing this site is as good as any for getting better !!
:spliff: :cool:

Shaizcar for you if you not no anything a movie called scratch is good help. 2 disk number is all help tricks and tips for a beggining scratch master for you. da disk 1 is a cool movie for about all famous scratch daddys. there is no brazil scratchers but is good anyway. movie is dvd order in the internet if you have no how.

MARKY BRAZIL DJ said:
Shaizcar for you if you not no anything a movie called scratch is good help. 2 disk number is all help tricks and tips for a beggining scratch master for you. da disk 1 is a cool movie for about all famous scratch daddys. there is no brazil scratchers but is good anyway. movie is dvd order in the internet if you have no how.

Absolutely brilliant movie, seen it about 20 times. And never grow tired of if... DMC Finals are also on DVD if you're intersested. But anyways, I like :D

Good!!!

Nice topic,up up up up up.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2GU2563439.jpg
Welcome to our wow power leveling site:world of warcraft gold buy world of warcraft gold world of warcraft gold buy world of warcraft gold world of warcraft gold

Back
Top Bottom