Useful places to hunt rare tracks ???

for iding old tracks, check out that roll da beats site. They are pretty good. I also use the discogs site as well, cause it is fairly thorough. but as far as the places i find my rare old fav's on vinyl...i'm not telling.

deadaelus said:
but as far as the places i find my rare old fav's on vinyl...i'm not telling.
Oh well I'm sure the old peoples home down the road is one of them.....

Record Fairs are very good but you have to get up early, and the dealers will try to overcharge you...gemm is far overpriced too.....Avoid Classic Trax way overpriced !!!
If anyone else wants to share ( the whole purpose of a forum, surely) then big up.....if ya want to show off then .......???? :monkey:
aS IT GOES BEING AN OLD FART I have a few older mates, and tehy have found a few new sites...will post up in next couple of weeks....when I catch up with them

Last edited:
m8 a wicked source is if you know your vynel 1st " which in your case bro u do"

go into london either candem/nottinghill/or soho and hit the bargin basement 50p to £1 max ...
i used to buy hundreds of dnb whites from there , for 100 quid u buy a vestex portable record player and go there for the day ... trust me well worth the invest ment .. ive met a lot of record fair dealers in there doing the same thing ...

buy at 50p-£1 and sell for good money ........

ok u have to look sort though hundreds of house/techno breaks what ever but u always find gems

last time i was there i got a dj monk featuring cutty ranks track that was a don fm classic i never new title name nothing and wanted the fupping thing for years ... cost me 11 yrs of waiting but i got it for £1 ... bargin and made my day

see u all down there soon hahahah

pantyinspector said:
m8 a wicked source is if you know your vynel 1st " which in your case bro u do"

go into london either candem/nottinghill/or soho and hit the bargin basement 50p to £1 max ...
i used to buy hundreds of dnb whites from there , for 100 quid u buy a vestex portable record player and go there for the day ... trust me well worth the invest ment .. ive met a lot of record fair dealers in there doing the same thing ...

buy at 50p-£1 and sell for good money ........

ok u have to look sort though hundreds of house/techno breaks what ever but u always find gems

last time i was there i got a dj monk featuring cutty ranks track that was a don fm classic i never new title name nothing and wanted the fupping thing for years ... cost me 11 yrs of waiting but i got it for £1 ... bargin and made my day

see u all down there soon hahahah

let me know when your next down there.... use your portable player ;)

Back
Top Bottom