Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon (Sekklow Dubstep RMX) **THIS IS AMAZING**

This was a related video to one i posted the other day. I like KOL & dubstep so thought id check it.

The intro is cool, but the drop sounded really out of place. Would have sounded much better as a more down tempo dubby tune with the sample over the top imo.

Heard this last week. Just doesn't go. Prefer the original in all honesty.

Not keen at all, hate the way the track drops, and the drop its self doesnt sit well with the type of tune, this needs a deep wobble bassline like Kosheen - Guilty (plastician Remix) or a deep sub bassline like La Roux - In for the Kill (Skream Remix) vocals are to emotional for that drop...

Not keen at all, hate the way the track drops, and the drop its self doesnt sit well with the type of tune, this needs a deep wobble bassline like Kosheen - Guilty (plastician Remix) or a deep sub bassline like La Roux - In for the Kill (Skream Remix) vocals are to emotional for that drop...

^This^

Personally, I don't like kings of leon anyway, (that guys voice really fucking grates on me) so a dubstep remix would have to be something really special to hook me, and really special this is not. imo.

Back
Top Bottom