USB Soundcard for MAC

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Only need to record mixes. Currently have a M-Audio - Fast Track Pro - doesnt record to audacity, drivers cause all sorts of bugs. Have to restart the laptop everytime i hit record for it to work.

so here i feel is the solution..

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=Behringe...2412f07249&biw=899&bih=362&safe=active&surl=1

Can anyone reccomend anything better?

So fucking shit how MAC dont allow you to change the headphone jack to an input. grands worth of laptop that doesnt do HALF of what a windows laptop does.

:mad:

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i think you can change the headphone jack. don't quote me on that tho as i've never tried myself.

i have one of those behstinger usb things you posted. its not bad actually. i'm sure a more expensive one might produce better quality audio, but all my mixes have been recorded using it and i don't think they sound too shabby in comparison to other mixes i've listened to. would recommend one.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
i think you can change the headphone jack. don't quote me on that tho as i've never tried myself.

i have one of those behstinger usb things you posted. its not bad actually. i'm sure a more expensive one might produce better quality audio, but all my mixes have been recorded using it and i don't think they sound too shabby in comparison to other mixes i've listened to. would recommend one.
They do. BUT only on previous macbook's. the old 13'' and 15'' macbook pro's work fine, however the new 13''and 15'' macbook pro's Retina blah blah dont! they took the feature away.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
lol. seriously regret not just spending 500 on a windows laptop. brought it to learn logic and get serato. netiher of which has happened!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
logic and man were 2 most like best things that happened to my life.... ive been through so many windows laptops... and 1 mac
General browsing and speed etc is amazing. just not utilizing it enough as i would like. once i can get recording without wanting to throw it at my mrs ill be ok.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Only need to record mixes. Currently have a M-Audio - Fast Track Pro - doesnt record to audacity, drivers cause all sorts of bugs. Have to restart the laptop everytime i hit record for it to work.

so here i feel is the solution..

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=Behringe...2412f07249&biw=899&bih=362&safe=active&surl=1

Can anyone reccomend anything better?

So fucking shit how MAC dont allow you to change the headphone jack to an input. grands worth of laptop that doesnt do HALF of what a windows laptop does.

:mad:
HOW ARE YOU STILL ON THIS?!?! Jesus christ!